Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thanksgiving feet...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanksgiving feet...
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was i the only one who saw some sexy female feet today? Now before you jump to conclusions, i was at my fiances family today so i was not related to anyone there LOL.

My fiances sisters step daughter is about 18or19 and she was wearing flip flops even though it was about 40 degrees outside. She came in and sat on the couch , kicked her flip flops off, and put her beautiful barefeet on the little table by the couch. My guess was about a size 6, and she had dark blue polish on. and kept rubbing them together....At one point i actually thought about licking some gravy off of them LOL..

Anyone else see anything today??

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO I wish I did
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me either, I assume members who live in warm weather states did.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
I assume members who live in warm weather states did.

You assume correctly. Living in West Central Florida, we drove down to South Florida to see our kids. We didn't do T-day dinner yesterday because both kids were working- but that was even better. We were out and about several times and saw tons of flip-flops and sandals everywhere. Same story today, even though the temp has dropped here as well (but still warm comparitively).
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, I got to see my SIL size 9 w/dark blue nail polish...which was good since I aint seen them since september!! We drove down to NC from NYC and just like always she was my co pilot (wifey in the back seat with my son and MIL). All week-end long she wore her white adidas w/o sox because she "only brought 1 pair" and thought it would be warmer...I had great view and I even got to smell her sleepy feet...(wanted to j/o, but too many kids in my cousin' house!!). Anyhow, on our back I drove with a hard on lets say 5 hours out of 8, LMAO!!!! Why?? My SIL took her shoes off and goes "dayum, my feet are sweaty and their stink"!!! I answer "Oh yea??" and she put them on the dashboard and ask "you dont smell it??" I said no..but then my MIL say they did pretty bad, which embarassed her and she put themright back in....All along the trip I could see that she was playing w/her feet in and out of her shoes while talking. At some point I asked: "U really want to air you feet out right??" She said "yes" and I told her do wu cares.....but she didnt because I think she was embarassed enough...

Anyhow she is 30yo size 9 and 5.9

Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was in fancy flip flops the whole day, and just had a fresh new pedicure. I was very happy. On the other hand,one of her friends who came over had boots on, which is a damn shame as I've seen her bare foot before and she has delicious feet.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Black Friday I saw a lot of feet amid the cold weather that came along with it.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links