Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » touching feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: touching feet
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone ever tried to touch a girls feet at a movie theater during the movie ??
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I did a (not so) sly move where my friend had crossed her leg with her foot pointing towards me, then I inched closer and pretended to scratch my leg 'accidentally' touching her foot in the process.

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the human carpet
Board Regular
Member # 36979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the human carpet   Email the human carpet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg was at the cinema last night and purposely sat in front of some babe with her feet resing on my seat, i got a couple of cheeky sniffs in. this has always been a major turn on
Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the human carpet:
omg was at the cinema last night and purposely sat in front of some babe with her feet resing on my seat, i got a couple of cheeky sniffs in. this has always been a major turn on

As much as I like feet, I'm repulsed going to the cinema and seeing people putting their feet up on the seat in front of them.
Not only is it poor form, inconsiderate and rude, but who knows what they've stepped on or walked through before doing so. Urgh.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the human carpet - This seems like sexual harassment. Safe, sane, consensual. You're forgetting the last part i'm afraid.

i hope i'm not breaking the forum rules when i say i feel this behavior is out of line. Most of the women i know would break you from this real quick, if their husbands/boyfriends/friends didn't first. This is the sort of thing that gives fetish communities bad names.

EDIT: i don't mean to hurt any one's feelings with this post.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the human carpet
Board Regular
Member # 36979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the human carpet   Email the human carpet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"chastisedfootpiggy" are you serious? I merely got a couple of whiffs of a womans feet that she chose to dangle about a foot away from me and show the whole cinema her feet in the first place, I did not harass her in any way at all, hell, I didn't even touch her feet. She was with no boys so I didn't see that as a problem. You are getting me mixed up with the people out there who actually are causing major problems giving us foot fetish guys a bad name, like people videoing candid womens feet in public and in particular the guy from "theback40foot" tricking women into modeling there feet thinking its for some sort of reflexology class when really hes making personal fetish videos and selling them online to make a profit.

so please think about what you say in future about shit like this. Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the human carpet:
"chastisedfootpiggy" are you serious? I merely got a couple of whiffs of a womans feet that she chose to dangle about a foot away from me and show the whole cinema her feet in the first place, I did not harass her in any way at all, hell, I didn't even touch her feet. She was with no boys so I didn't see that as a problem. You are getting me mixed up with the people out there who actually are causing major problems giving us foot fetish guys a bad name, like people videoing candid womens feet in public and in particular the guy from "theback40foot" tricking women into modeling there feet thinking its for some sort of reflexology class when really hes making personal fetish videos and selling them online to make a profit.

so please think about what you say in future about shit like this. Thanks [Smile]

If anyone has model feet, I do....hahaha...but yea the rouse gives us a bad name....I find models with sexy feet and am above board - most models are like yea, I have done worse or I cannot keep trak of my images ne way...

As for LL, smallz, I guess it is like the flirting/harassment thing. If they are sexy feet then it is ok, if not not...

Same with Tiger, Elin will stay with him if she is hotter than the other chix...just like Vanessa and KB...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that touching a stranger's feet in a theatre is very bad behavior!
My girlfriend has let me rub her feet in the theatre, though.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, i thought long and hard about it, and apparently you didn't read the last line clearly enough.

The lady didn't *ask* you to sniff her feet. That in and of itself is harassment. Ask a police officer about it, see what he tells you. Now, i agree with you that taking public photos or videos is probably worse, but at least it isn't as intra-personal as what you're doing. Going around sniffing people in public isn't normal behavior - don't try to delude yourself. And sniffing their feet isn't much better.

Again, i mean no offense. Do your thing, but if you land in jail for disorderly conduct, or lewd and lascivious behavior, or worse, don't complain.

EDIT: One more thing, i feel i'm allowed to post my opinion as freely as you are your's. So please refrain from suggesting i follow your posting instructions. It isn't very polite.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didn't mean to get everybody up-set .... just asking a question
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have yet to try it. Had a chance nearly three years ago - even though she had a boyfriend at the time and is still going with him. Had it be 2009 I would have had helluva lot more courage, it would have just happened.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chastisedfootpiggy:
the human carpet - This seems like sexual harassment. Safe, sane, consensual. You're forgetting the last part i'm afraid.

Nope. It isn't sexual harassment at all. If a girl walks past wearing perfume and you like the smell; it turns you on or just smells really f**king good is that also sexual harassment? What about people who sit far away but just have really smelly feet? Or what about getting turned on by some girl wearing little in public or whatever? That really is the craziest thing I've read all week!

Also there is only 1 space after a period.

And nope! I haven't tried to touch anyone elses feet. If I couldn't have time with them then I wouldn't want to tease myself!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chastisedfootpiggy:
Oh, i thought long and hard about it, and apparently you didn't read the last line clearly enough.

The lady didn't *ask* you to sniff her feet. That in and of itself is harassment. Ask a police officer about it, see what he tells you. Now, i agree with you that taking public photos or videos is probably worse, but at least it isn't as intra-personal as what you're doing. Going around sniffing people in public isn't normal behavior - don't try to delude yourself. And sniffing their feet isn't much better.

Again, i mean no offense. Do your thing, but if you land in jail for disorderly conduct, or lewd and lascivious behavior, or worse, don't complain.

EDIT: One more thing, i feel i'm allowed to post my opinion as freely as you are your's. So please refrain from suggesting i follow your posting instructions. It isn't very polite.

Dude. Don't worry. I learned a lil while ago that some of the foot guys here live in the real world where this type of behaviour is deviant, and many here live in a fantasy world where there is no need to keep their sexual urges under control. They don't give foot fetishist a bad name, they give themselves one.

If I see some dude sniffing my chics feet or taking her pic he'd most certainly regret it.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ GQ Guy

- Dude they removed the "being single" thread that thing was up to like 70 replies, 5 pages!

What the F---??

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skaramunga:
@ GQ Guy

- Dude they removed the "being single" thread that thing was up to like 70 replies, 5 pages!

What the F---??

Hmmm. Very odd. Everyone was civil. A little off topic at first glance but learning how to get women is the first step in satisfying a foot fetish. I wonder why it was removed. Maybe the poster?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links