Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling worn footwear (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Smelling worn footwear
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I cannot seem to resist just lately the thought of smelling worn womens fotwear. I have plenty of opportunities as I live in Turkey and a fourteen story building. As custom here shoes are removed at the door, so there are plenty of shoes outside each apartment.

I noticed by accident that there is a young woman I have seen in the lift who wears black leather ballet flats without socks, so one day back last week I took it upon myself to stop on the floor she lives, there was her flats and they were in touching distance, also a faint cheesy smell came from them, they were full of toe-prints and very sweaty looking inside as they were leather you could see the prints indented.

I have seen her a few times and always she wears her flats, I could steal them any day but have a feeling of guilt.

I must confess I dream about worn footwear, just the thought of a worn pair of shoes sends me to heavan I even image me smelling them deeply how sad is that?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's not sad.

I have it too!!!
But I don;'t know how oild you are, but just be a decent human being oke, don't STEEL other peoples stuff oke.

I know I would love to as well, but it's just not right. But it's not sad to want to smell women's shoes.

Men love the scent of women dude!!!
This is why a lot of men like the smell of a women sweat, or her armpits or her panties of her feet or het socks of shoes. Because those are the places on a womens body that have a strong smell.

So don't think you're pathetic or sad, because lost and lots of us love the smell of women's feet, shoes, socks.
The stronger the smell, the better!!!

please don't steal her shoes oke!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Desmond,
Thanks for your input, I will promise I will not steal her shoes however tempted I might be, I live in this block so could not ever justify stealing them. Would love to just smell them!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might sound creepy but don't mean to be.If you see her just coming home,go back to her floor after she's gone inside(that way you know she shouldn't want to leave anytime soon)take her shoes back to your apartment & have your way with them then take them back & leave them outside her door [Big Grin]
That might work i don't know.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn- wish they did that in Florida! I'm not a sniffer, but seriously- I'd be in BIG trouble if they did- I've been known to have my way with borrowed footwear in the past.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Hey guys,
The woman next door just had a visitor she wore red ballet flats took a look at them and well worn is an understatement the prints inside were dark brown the toe area and the sole area, whoever wore them surely has sweaty feet. The shoes are getting closer but still feels a long way away today I was very tempted but just too close for comfort. Those shoes looked heavan!

Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with a little sniff! Love worn shoes and nylons!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummyflipflops
Board Regular
Member # 12895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummyflipflops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just "borrow" them for a bit when there is a chance, but don't steal/keep them. After all, wouldn't you rather they get worn even more and you could visit them again another day too? ;-)
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't touch shit that isn't yours. Plain and simple.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is nothing wrong with a sniff of some shoes, socks, panties, nylons etc etc...

I do it all the time when I get the chance. It's what we FF guys should be doing to satisfying our fetish. [Smile]

You are NOT sad. Please remember that. We're all in the same boat here mate.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Thanks guys
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mentioned my experience with this before, in another thread. I'm practically the only male @ my job. Needless to say, I get plenty of opportunties to sniff women's shoes! (one woman in particular) she leaves so many different pairs of shoes underneath her desk, it's like "aroma therapy!" [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Today I saw the lady who wears the black leather ballet flats in the apartment block. She was wearing them with stockings that were darkish brown, now I know those ballet flats have an aroma imagine after wearing the stockings most of the day, she certainly likes her shoes they will be worn forever at this rate. I enjoyed the imagination of sniffing those leather flats one day!
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
Don't touch shit that isn't yours. Plain and simple.

Simply bend down and sniff her shoes.

Do not steal them. How would you feel if you had a pair of shoes you wore a lot and really liked and someone stole them from you? You probably wouldn't like that very much.

Do unto others as you would have the do unto you.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go ahead muleslicker smell the hell outta those flats lol. if its not busy in the hallway take ur time to smell them and be on guard, best of luck to you.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links