Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The best dream ever!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The best dream ever!!!
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So in this dream last night i was in a room by myself, and a black girl walked in, took me by the hand, took me into another room.

She had the most perfect french ped toes, she told me to sniff her feet but she said they were gonna stay flat to the ground and my skin cant touch her skin so i had to hover my nose just about her toes.

I woke up in a mess.

I think i have a new craving for mixed race feet now!!!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a great feet dream on Monday night. I woke up Tuesday with fragmented memories of it.

The funny thing is, it started out with the feet of a black girl--a friend of mine from work. I don't find her or her feet particularly attractive, though.

In the dream, we were at a bowling alley, and since she knows about my foot fetish, she teasingly prodded me in the ribs with her foot, since her feet were bare.

The next thing I knew, I was being teased a little by these two attractive white girls whom I didn't really know. The first one somehow ended up with her feet on my lap, in little yellow socks. Somehow we got to the point of talking about massaging her feet, and I said something about how my foot fetish was good for her and me. I started to massage her cute little feet, and eventually--quickly, before she could stop me--peeled off one of her socks, and tossed it at her. Her friend laughed like she and I were in on the conspiracy. I said I had to do it to make the foot massage better. So I continued the massage, and when I got to her toes, found that she was wildly ticklish on them, and couldn't keep still or stop giggling.

She was blonde, and reminded me a bit of that girl who played the lead in Chasing Amy. (I think she has a boy's name, right?) Her feet were pretty small, and I think she was a tiny bit pudgy. Her feet were cute, but her toes were really short. I remember thinking, as I tried to massage them, that it would be really difficult to transition to sucking them because of her ticklishness.

Somehow I transitioned to having the second girl's feet in my lap. I found her more attractive--she had long brown hair and was kind of slender.

She was wearing some type of shoes, like slides that had no heel in the back, so I slipped them off her feet. I distinctly remember being struck by how BIG her feet were--and how it pleased me greatly that they were! I remember looking at them and kinda gasping and saying, "WOW!" Not sure if I thought, or told her, that I loved how big they were.

Anyway, I started giving her a foot massage, and noticed that her toenails were a bit longer-shaped than I like--but I decided that I loved her feet enough overall that it was ok. I was still massaging her feet and contemplating when it would be ok to take her toes into my mouth when somehow it turned into that I was on a LIRR train platform and somehow I fell backward to where I was down on the tracks, laughing that I'd fallen onto train tracks. Then there was some guy and his friends playing frisbee golf, and it was night, and I was like, "Hey, cool, you're playing frisbee golf!" and he said something that I could not make any sense of, and then I woke up. Oh, yeah, and I got myself off thinking about that second chick and her hot, big feet!

The girls had both seemed into playing around with my fetish, which was really cool. [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you recognize the girl? I mean, was she someone you've seen before?
Great dream, but why did your mind have her tell you not to touch her feet? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea.

The girls were no one I know in real life.

Don't worry, though--in plenty of dreams I have, I get to have my fun just fine! [Wink]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links