Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how to tell fake replys to an ad on craigslist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how to tell fake replys to an ad on craigslist
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was wondering when you post an ad on craigslist and you get a reply how do you tell if it is a fake reply. this is my first ad that i have posted on craigslist. so any help is very helpful.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, put something into your listing that tells them to put something specific and noticeable into the subject line of their reply to your ad. A real live person will have a good chance of doing that; a bot won't.

Second, any time the reply contains a lot of non-specific talk that doesn't mention anything you actually said in your ad, it's suspicious. They will often talk about how their old boyfriends did not or could not satisfy them, or how they are just awakening to a newfound desire to live a wild and carefree life... Lots of bullshit like that. Always NOT specific to your ad.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats some good info i really want to thank u for ur very helpful info.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, make sure that the e-mail looks real and that it is sent to your e-mail address. A lot of spam is sent to an account but shows something different.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pjay tells it like it is really, it is often pretty easy to distinguish bot talk from actual responses to the ad.

It may be helpful to let us know what the ad was, and what type of responses you've got. I know that I have put a few ads on craigslist and have always had great response.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if they say you need to get a Gmail acount so you and them can talk easier its a scam.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this site out. Its the funniest shit ever. www.dontevenreply.com Craigslist people love this guy,lol.

Oh, Im not making fun of people that post on Craigslist, Ive done It a lot myself. But read thru some of the above emails, real funny!

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links