Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Genuine seller of well worn shoes and other accessories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Genuine seller of well worn shoes and other accessories
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
I wanted to write about my experience when it came to buying well worn shoes off the internet and the success story I have now reached after many attempts.

I am married and my wife has always had very unsmelly feet, sometimes her shoes will have an aroma but it is not strong and lasting. I used to buy well worn shoes off the internet most were from e-bay, many were fake let me tell you I cannot believe even in one auction you could see it was a guy wearing his girlfriends/wifes shoes although the advert and description was for a woman, they were so stupid to think nobody would notice.

The amount of shoes that have little or no aroma was very high, alot of e-bay sellers would also not send you more pictures of their feet arousing suspicion and annoyance. Another seller used chemicals to enchance the smell of her worn shoes which thankfully somebody spotted. I then came across another seller who looked interesting, infact when I bought a pair of her shoes she was very helpful with more pictures and e-mails.

I then after a couple of good buys, met her to see her in person and look at her feet and get worn shoes straight off her feet, she is now a good friend and we sell her shoes regularly, I find the contacts and she sells the shoes and other items. I hate seeing genuine foot fetishists get ripped off so I am here on W.U. to say I have a genuine friend not in cyberspace that I still buy off and is real and not fake!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice that you found the real deal
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links