Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Roleplay can be fun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roleplay can be fun
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
I asked my wife if she would do a roleplay situation as a bit of fun and had more fun than I expected. She has been wearing her brown long flat leather boots to work for her 10 hour day with stockings and she told me the temp in the office was over 25C.

The same stockings she has worn for two days straight without washing her feet, now my wifes feet rarely smell but these boots already carry some nice aroma in them which is great.

She has been wearing these stockings over 22 hours now without removing them, last night I waited to smell them when she came home, she just came home an hour ago and was wearing her skirt, brown leather boots and stockings, I was lying down and she stepped on me with her boots, she then put her left boot in my groin and applied a little force this was a nice feeling before she finally sat down and used me as her footstool. I then was ordered to remove her boots, when I took the left one off her feet smelled cheesy, some smell I rarely ever smell, with her right boot on my trousered groin she told me to inhale her stockings, a nice cheesy smell not strong I enjoyed the smell and she grinded her boot in my groin where I had a full hard-on. I then had to peel off her stocking and lick her feet, to my amazement they were also cheesy smelling, lick she ordered and I licked each toe and sucked them and licked in between her toes which smelt sweaty.

I am amazed the boots hold the sweat perfectly and I continued to lick her soles and toes, she removed the other boot and I inhaled it, I had to sniff deep but the cheese smell was there, I continued to lick her other foot and inhale her boot sweat. I really felt great and she enjoyed all of it aswell. A roleplay scenario we both enjoyed. Her feet smelling was the highlight, not powerful but that cheesy sweaty leather smell!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like fun!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really sure how it was a roleplay, but it sounds as if you enjoyed yourself.

My partner and I are huge nerds, and we own a lot of costumes (comic book, video game, cartoon characters). I've often thought about suggesting that we wear them during intimate times, but it seems a little strange to me.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I love those types of games too. Sounds like ya's had a hell of a time! Good Stuff! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that is a cool openminded wife! need more good smelling stink in this world and more acceptance from women to do this!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muleslicker, I don't think that's exactly "roleplay," more like dominance/submission, but that's not the issue.

The issue is, your wife sounds like a totally awesome woman, willing and happy to indulge you and also to find her own pleasure in doing so. I'm very happy for you! I would love to have, right now, a woman in my life who presents her feet to me and says, "Lick!" [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links