Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fran Drescher "The Nanny"!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fran Drescher "The Nanny"!!!
dredog01
Board Regular
Member # 20629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredog01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everybody!!! I haven't posted anything in quite sometime. But I gotta tell you, I just saw an old re-run of "The Nanny". In this episode Fran Drescher quickly dresses up to catch up with her boss, so she can take the place of the date that stands him up. When they get caught in the elevator together, she takes her shoes off to climb thru the top and gets stuck. The whole time her feet are hanging in his face as she talks to him. She rubs her feet all over his face as if they were her hands. He grabs, yanks and pushes them away as she continuously points and aches her gorgeous feet!! The whole time my wife is in bed sleep, I'm wondering to myself what they might've smelled like, because he certainly had to get a hella good whiff of her feet!!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it were me, I would insist we rehearse it over & over again or keep "forgetting" my lines.
[Evil Grin]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was an episode of seinfeld like that too...quick segment but elaine ends up rubbing her feet all over her boyfriends face...im just like woooow jeeeealooooouuussss
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that Seinfeld! LOVED it! [Mmm]

They were sleeping on the same couch, "head-to-feet." When they overslept, she woke him up by slapping him on the face with her feet! Lucky sonofabitch! [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember that one.. i have it somewhere

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez dredog01, you were right.

That was hot.

http://www.fancast.com/tv/The-Nanny/62684/53517446/Elevator/videos

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was well worth watching! Very sexy! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Definitely would have forgotten my lines in that scene.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
couldn't view it sorry

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, in the Nanny and the Seinfeld episodes, I am pretty sure Fran and Elaine washed their feet before rubbing them in the men's faces. Still a good foot rub in the face would be awesome!
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job, Reinforcedheelstoes! That was a nice look. Those would be some wonderful feet to have rubbed on a face (Though I might find myself saying, "Miss Fine, would you please remove the hosiery, they are interfering with my full appreciation.").
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links