Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pheet in Philly!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pheet in Philly!!!
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All,

Just had to share an experience I had at King of Prussia's movie theater in Philly. Met a friend for dinner and the movies. When we got into the theater, I noticed a couple sitting a few rows in front of us. The woman sitting there had on FLIP FLOPS! Now, my friend knows I'm into feet and she was totally shaking her head... In the middle of winter in Philly! WTH??? lol!

Btw, if anyone is wondering, YES, she had BEAUTIFUL FEET!!! Her boyfriend was soooo lucky. Wonder if he's into feet... Hmmm... lol!

morefeetplz

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wood luv 2 c sum pics of her sexy feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried, but I couldn't get my cam phone to get a clear picture. It was a bit too dark without a flash [Cry]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links