Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do I get to see my wifes friends feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do I get to see my wifes friends feet?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has a younger friend who works with her at the bank, she is only 26 and I have never met her although I added her as a friend on facebook. When she first posted her photos there were several showing her barefeet, just lucky I suppose to see somebodys feet without having to actually be suspected of having a foot fetish.

She has lovely pedicured feet and some amazing arches, quite reddish soles and perfect toes, she also had a picture of her with some white socks that looked quite sweaty looking. The photos have now dissapeared off her facebook account and I think she was just removing some photos because she had too many viewable.

My wife who tries to help my fetish often has conversations with her about every subject under the sun, she told my wife that when she wears her long leather boots to work with socks her feet smell a bit cheesy smelling, she does not have strong smelling feet so that is what she told my wife. I have invited her and her husband for a meal so I may be lucky in seeing her feet. Where I live it is custom to remove shoes before entering someone's house so I have a great chance to see them in the flesh so to speak.

Other friends have came around and some have sat barefoot which is a huge excitement for myself, are there any other ideas to get to see my wifes friends feet without her finding out?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
My wife who tries to help my fetish often has conversations with her about every subject under the sun, she told my wife that when she wears her long leather boots to work with socks her feet smell a bit cheesy smelling, she does not have strong smelling feet so that is what she told my wife.

I thought from this initial statement that she was helping you to try to see her feet (btw I thinks that's VERY hot when an SO does that) but now I think that she only talks to her about her feet. Which is correct?

If she's really into helping you to see the other gal's feet she can keep talking about feet-related stuff with her at work, but even better would be to go shoe shopping, get Pedi's together, etc., then find an excuse to have her stop by your house or meet you somewhere so you can see them.

quote:
I have invited her and her husband for a meal so I may be lucky in seeing her feet.
Excellent!

quote:
Where I live it is custom to remove shoes before entering someone's house so I have a great chance to see them in the flesh so to speak.
even more excellent!

[ February 08, 2010, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! if your wife is helping your foot fetish and is having her friend get involved, that is sooo HOTTT, as mentioned above. Your wife must really love you and have a very open relation with you... She talks to her at work and tells you about it? That's soooo freaky and sexy!
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patience my friend. if she is a good enough friend you will eventually get to see those feet.....believe that.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where do you live muleslicker? I know it is custom to remove shoes before entering a home in japan but where else in america? or is it just what you do to keep your carpet clean lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think patience is going to be a real virtue in this case! and you'll be rewarded for being patient. (what kind of reward, not as huge as you'd like, but a view is better than nothing, right?)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda intriguing read until you said, "Her and her HUSBAND"; then I was like, hmmmmmmmmm, Is an ass woopin in your future for starin at dudes wife's feet while eating? News at 11. JKN, GL, and take pics if you can!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
My wife who tries to help my fetish often has conversations with her about every subject under the sun, she told my wife that when she wears her long leather boots to work with socks her feet smell a bit cheesy smelling, she does not have strong smelling feet so that is what she told my wife.

I thought from this initial statement that she was helping you to try to see her feet (btw I thinks that's VERY hot when an SO does that) but now I think that she only talks to her about her feet. Which is correct?

If she's really into helping you to see the other gal's feet she can keep talking about feet-related stuff with her at work, but even better would be to go shoe shopping, get Pedi's together, etc., then find an excuse to have her stop by your house or meet you somewhere so you can see them.

quote:
I have invited her and her husband for a meal so I may be lucky in seeing her feet.
Excellent!

quote:
Where I live it is custom to remove shoes before entering someone's house so I have a great chance to see them in the flesh so to speak.
even more excellent!

Yes I am afraid she only talks about feet in general, my wife gets very jealous so it would have to be me who tries to arrange to see her friends feet although she is trying to obtain some well worn shoes but will not tell me which other friends feet they are from. The pedicure idea is a good one. The problem to stop by the house would be a problem unless they are both in the same area, this friend lives a bit further away from our area.

I do not mind her husband coming of course I will discretly look at her feet given the chance

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
Wow! if your wife is helping your foot fetish and is having her friend get involved, that is sooo HOTTT, as mentioned above. Your wife must really love you and have a very open relation with you... She talks to her at work and tells you about it? That's soooo freaky and sexy!

I think she would help me more but she is very jealous of any other contact with other women's feet the nearest I am going to get is when she tries to obtain some well worn footwear. She does talk about feet as a general subject, many times her friends she says starts the conversations of course feet are a good subject matter
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

quote:
Originally posted by Toesucker85:
where do you live muleslicker? I know it is custom to remove shoes before entering a home in japan but where else in america? or is it just what you do to keep your carpet clean lol.

I live in Turkey, custom to remove shoes here
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
Kinda intriguing read until you said, "Her and her HUSBAND"; then I was like, hmmmmmmmmm, Is an ass woopin in your future for starin at dudes wife's feet while eating? News at 11. JKN, GL, and take pics if you can!

I know the husband will come but possibly he might be working so she will come (I hope) on her own. I would take pics of course but to get her feet pictured might be difficult?
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your wife probably has it under control for you.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think she would help me more but she is very jealous of any other contact with other women's feet the nearest I am going to get is when she tries to obtain some well worn footwear. She does talk about feet as a general subject, many times her friends she says starts the conversations of course feet are a good subject matter

#1. I would get a pretty big kick out of my wife talking to other women about their feet and footwear then coming home and telling me about it. That's pretty cool.

#2. I don't know if having contact with another woman's feet is your ultimate goal. If it is, then obviously you have to have a very special relationship and understanding with her about that. But if it's just seeing (and maybe hearing about) other women's feet I think you might have an easier time of it. If you make sure that she understands that you only want to look, she might be way more agreeable to helping you out. It actually becomes a way for her to increase your sexual tension and excitement.

There's an attitude and a saying in the U.S. that "you can build your (sexual) appetite anywhere as long as you only satisfy it at home." I've actually heard women make that comment to their husbands. My mom is like that with my dad- she's pointed out hot looking women to him their whole married life. Of course she has no expectation at all that he'll go after those women, but she knows that he enjoys looking at them. (I wish MY wife had that attitude!)

Am I understanding you correctly? Is she trying to obtain some well worn footwear for you from another woman? If that's the case- that in itself is also very exciting.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
I live in Turkey, custom to remove shoes here.

Sweet. It's not a custom here although some folks will require or request it simply trying to keep their floors/carpet clean. My best friend's mom when I was growing up made everyone take of their shoes when they came in their house.

I'm not really sure what the thinking is of most females on this matter because I've seen girls do both- take off and leave on.

My wife and two of her younger friends (former co-workers) have a "girl's night in" at our house once a month. One has nice feet, and one has very nice feet. The one with the nice feet always leaves her sandals or flip-flops on when she comes in. The one with the very nice sometimes removes hers and sometimes leaves them on. I don't complain either way because living in Florida they're always wearing flip-flops or sandals. But the times when she does leave them at the door and go barefoot is very exciting.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links