Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Boots and socks smelling experiment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boots and socks smelling experiment
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I am starting this week to do an experiment with my wife for the smell of her feet and socks after a four day wearing the same socks and no washing feet.

I have asked my wife to wear her one year old leather boots to work, they are brown with a slight flat heel similar to riding boots but brown in colour, the insoles inside are quite well worn and the socks she will wear are white cotton socks.

I will only post updates if anyone is interested in how my wife wears her socks and how they smell after the four days, with her 12 hour day, temperature in her office is nearly 80F so very warm.

Day one. She arrived home after her 12 hour day and I helped off with her boots, the socks had already a slight brown patch but did not smell at all, although inside her boots did, a little cheesy right near the heel and when I tried to sniff further in the boot.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id like to know the results of this experiment [Smile]
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too... would love to know the results of this experiment. [Wink]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds hot, but is she showering during those days? How does one shower without getting their feet wet? Now THERE would be an experiment: to have her wear the same socks and boots 4 days straight without taking them off!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
Sounds hot, but is she showering during those days? How does one shower without getting their feet wet? Now THERE would be an experiment: to have her wear the same socks and boots 4 days straight without taking them off!

She is showering but has her feet covered with special slippers used for walking around swimming baths they cover veruccas which she does not have but keeps feet dry while she showers the rest of herself. She is wearing them four days straight she wears them to bed.

Day 2. Arrived home after another 12 hour day, she sat down and I was told to lie on floor, she unzipped her boots and her white socked feet came out after 12 hours, the stains now are starting to show slightly on the toe area and although not a heavy smell just yet a hint of cheesy smell wafted over my face when she put her foot down on my face. The boots however are holding a nice weak aroma.

Update on Day 3. She told me that her socks are starting to stick to her insoles, this is great news and probably means that her feet are gaining some nice aroma. Meanwhile a girlfriend removes her long black leather boots and is wearing stockings she puts on her well worn ballet flats for comfort. My wife updates me on her friends at work.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im assuming when she showers she has plastic wrapped around her boots so the boots n socks wont get wet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, keep us updated!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

quote:
Originally posted by horny_randy_the_vampire:
im assuming when she showers she has plastic wrapped around her boots so the boots n socks wont get wet

She has not kept the boots on 24/7 I am afraid but is wearing them about 14 hours a day.

New update, lunch time and my wife who works in a bank is watching the phones, on her floor alone there are 80 people working. Most have gone for lunch so a quick unzip of her leather boots she told me, there are slight darker brown patches by her toes and she had to lift her socks as they were stuck to her toes [Tongue] Her friend next desk has left her black leather ballet flats and gone out for lunch in her long black leather boots, a quick look my wife told me reveals some great toe-prints and when she bent down pretenting to get her pen she smelt cheesy waft coming from the flats (wow).

I must remind anyone who is reading this, that my wife is helping my fetish anyway she can, she updates me on her friends feet and shoes and of course her own footwear wearing. I am very grateful to her and do enjoy the updates, the ballet flats sound like heavan, apparantly most girls leave there flats and other footwear and often just wear their boots home. A cleaner would have a field day no doubt, most of the 80 workforce are women!

muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Last update today, my wife has told me that I have to lie down at her boots when she comes home, she will put them in my crotch and turn her heel, she then said she expects to have her now cheesy smelling socks worshiped and her feet licked clean of sweat. I cannot wait
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is my dream to sniff ladies shoes, I would love to have a go at them stinky flats...mmmm
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

quote:
Originally posted by LukeAM:
It is my dream to sniff ladies shoes, I would love to have a go at them stinky flats...mmmm

Luke me too, women like this do not realise the power they have over us guys, I know her friend and have only seen her feet on Facebook she has some lovely red soles and according to my wife her flats are quite aromatic. I wish she could ask for her flats for me I would be in dreamland
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this post is developing into a beautiful flower of arousing information! hahaha

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Day 3 Arrived home after another long day, travel is bad usually takes an hour to get home and go to work in the morning. My wife was a little tired so she ordered me on the floor and grinded her left boot softly in my groin before removing her boots, taking her boots off her white socked feet popped out, straight away as nose went to sock a cheesy smell wafted on my nose, she then forced me to smell both socked feet which I was surprised to say did smell cheesy at the toe area and damp from sweat. I then had to remove her socks and smell her feet, I was ordered to lick todays sweat from between her toes and lick her soles.

Day 4, My wife decided to wear her closed toe flat shoes today to get the stink even better, I am left with her leather boots which really have a great aroma in I am going to spend the day sniffing them to my pleasure

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links