Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » need some answers please!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need some answers please!!
uruguayo
Board Regular
Member # 10204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uruguayo   Email uruguayo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, i know probably some of you will be angry when you read what i want to know, but this is a problem that really bothers me, and i thought here i could find an answer from the experts.
I am a 21 year old boy, and i have a 26 cm. long feet, the question is simple: IS THAT BIG, AVERAGE OR SMALL?My girlfriend has a 24 cm. long feet, and she always says mine are too small, so i decided to present you the dilemma.
PLease leave your opinions, and thank you.
(I used cm. instead of other measures, because they change in every country)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when it comes to women's feet, the bigger the better.

as far as male feet goes, i think the smaller the better, cuz that means they are less likely to be seen.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links