Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish hypnosis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish hypnosis
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Foot Freaks,
I would like to do a custom video that involves hypnosis and pov foot worship (extreme close up shots). Does anyone have any suggestions who would be good at that? Please let me know.

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can try anything from www.toejac.com The prices are pretty reasonable and he has some very pretty models. If you don't mind heavy southern accents, of course. The custom prices are fairly reasonable too.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pfeet   Author's Homepage   Email pfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love toejac and used them before. Anyone else?

--------------------
pfeet

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I know of at any reasonable price, I'm afraid.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetaholic
Board Regular
Member # 26334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetaholic   Author's Homepage   Email feetaholic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many of the models from buymysocks.com would be available for such a custom. Feel free to browse the site and send an email to bmswebmaster@gmail.com for a reasonable quote.

--------------------
Come check out my site!
http://www.buymysocks.com

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Dee

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pfeet:
Dear Foot Freaks,
I would like to do a custom video that involves hypnosis and pov foot worship (extreme close up shots). Does anyone have any suggestions who would be good at that? Please let me know.

by far it would be Pete's footjobs

the dude uses professional hypnotists and the girls are really hypnotized. and he does a variety of foot fetish hypnosis scenarios.

for pete sake (no pun intended, hee hee) i once even saw him hypnotize the girl to have different personalities on the snap of a finger and one time he had her hypnotized to be completely prissy and disgusted by him when she was giving a footjob and she could not stop herself but only look in horror as she made herself do this highly perverted act.

and pete was there looking at her with his hands behind his head as she complained and he was like, hey you're doing this, not me... and it made her even further disgusted with herself.

omg the hypnosis scenarios they come up with are freakin crazy at time. he is the expert in that genre and he specializes in foot fetish. it is a clips4sale store by the way. i can't remember which one.

it would be nice for someone to request a footworship hypnosis where she changes personality and is freaked out and disgusted by the pervo. this would be an interesting continuation of that footjob clip i saw years ago.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean something like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOjUh0uQUQ

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

ARRUG! I can't seem to get into my youtube account. It cancelled my password and I can't access it through email.

--------------------
pfeet

pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Got it, I am back into youtube.

--------------------
pfeet

pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

Ned,

I would like something like the video only really close to her feet.

--------------------
pfeet

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have done several others and the ones they have posted on Youtube are only a sampling of what can be found on their paysite. Check them out, they may already have exactly what you are looking for. And no, I have NO connection with them at all, just saw their videos on Youtube.

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfeet
Major Player
Member # 2266

I have tried to get in touch with Candace Michelle (the one who does those videos) and she does not do custom videos. That is too bad, becasue her stuff is crazy incredible.

--------------------
pfeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links