Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Thrill of Finally Seeing Them

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Thrill of Finally Seeing Them
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I live right across Manhattan in an area where it's mostly twenty somethings...educated...young town.

I got a buddy that plays in a band and they use to play at this one particular bar almost every weekend. As they kept playing there more and more often the band and myself included, all formed friendships with the staff, the manager, the sound guy, etc.

There is one bartender who works there that has a thing for my buddy. She likes him and shes asked him to hang out a few times and they get along pretty well.

She is.....23, about 5'8 long hair not blond but light in color, absolutely beautiful, natural, D size boobs, nice fit body, skinny but not really, really skinny, and she has freckles all over her face and body(sort like Lindsy Lohan?). She used to work at HOOTERS before bar-tending at this place and she used to compete in beauty pageants when she was in high school. She is a mix but she has German in her from what she's told me in the past.

Aright so this past Saturday my buddy and I where at the said bar, having a good time, and my buddy turns to me and says "whats her face is coming to meet us". So I was like "cool, no big deal, tell her to come out". She wasn't bar-tending that night so she decided to come join us for a few.

Ok so...guys...do you know when your friends with a girl and you always, always, always wonder what her feet look like every time you see her? Especially if she is smokin hot?? I have literally tried to picture what her feet look like in my head for the past like 4 months now...and of course with the winter, never got to see them......UNTIL THIS PAST SATURDAY!!!!!!

Guys when she walked in, see I'm the type of guy that dissects every single part of the girl's outfit, I wasn't crazy about what she had on but when she walked in, she had on the highest most stappiest heals I have seen in long time. My first reaction in my head when I saw her was "OH MY GOD SHE HAS HEALS ON! OH MY GOD HER FEET!!!"

And to my amazement...her toes were NATURAL! Totally bare! No paint! And truthfully I was a little shocked/surprised....but it worked out because I got to see what her feet look like without any of the glam.

So from what I could see, she has nice shaped toes, long but not too long, and although her nails were not painted they were a good length. Any they were even from what I could see...nice white skin and good arches too...i'd say she probably wears like a size 8. 8.5.

I'll say this...she definitely went up a few notches in my book...her feet lived up to my hype! They were good...but then again it would be an absolute shame if she was that hot and had awful feet...which im sure all of us have been through at some point or another.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, I know that feeling. Is there any place better than Manhattan for feet watching? I work in Manhattan myself and spend about 18 hours a day there, and I'm kind of a barfly, and oh brother, there's not much more to say than it's good to be alive!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post was a pleasant read. I appreciate your ability to coherently convey such subjective topics. Of course it helps that i am a fellow foot/chick enthusiast which helps me identify with what you say. I don't mean to end my remark on a sour note but sometimes there are even "tougher nuts to crack" I mean the chicks that don't expose the toes in even the hot conditions. The chicks that don't include our beloved sandals/opened toed shoes in the fashion repertoire.Of course you know what I mean since you described yourself as being receptive towards chicks and the sort of outfits they choose to wear. I hope there is more where that came from for you and I hope you get a bunch of replies as I notice, sadly, that sometimes the longer form-posts can receive few comments even though there is much there.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can certainly relate to your excitement.

On the other hand, when you talk about how it would have been a shame if her feet were disappointing..I have to say that for me as many long-awaited unvielings of feet have been disappointing as have been fantastic.

I relate it to the excitement everyone of us has at this time of year when flip/flops /sandals are put back on- it is a mixed blessing- as seeing sexy feet all the time does rock- but seeing ugly feet all the time comes with it....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by skaramunga: [QB] So I live right across Manhattan in an area where it's mostly twenty somethings...educated...young town. I got a buddy that plays in a band and they use to play at this one particular bar almost every weekend. As they kept playing there more and more often the band and myself included, all formed friendships with the staff, the manager, the sound guy, etc. There is one bartender who works there that has a thing for my buddy. She likes him and shes asked him to hang out a few times and they get along pretty well. She is.....23, about 5'8 long hair not blond but light in color, absolutely beautiful, natural, D size boobs, nice fit body, skinny but not really, really skinny, and she has freckles all over her face and body(sort like Lindsy Lohan?). She used to work at HOOTERS before bar-tending at this place and she used to compete in beauty pageants when she was in high school. She is a mix but she has German in her from what she's told me in the past. Aright so

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey: I can certainly relate to your excitement. On the other hand, when you talk about how it would have been a shame if her feet were disappointing..I have to say that for me as many long-awaited unvielings of feet have been disappointing as have been fantastic. I relate it to the excitement everyone of us has at this time of year when flip/flops /sandals are put back on- it is a mixed blessing- as seeing sexy feet all the time does rock- but seeing ugly feet all the time comes with it....
Thankfuly most ladies around my way seem too have nice feet.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links