Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help needed yes or no?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help needed yes or no?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
I need some of the members advice, we have new neighbours in our apartment block and it just so happens here in Turkey shoes are removed at the door or left outside.

The family next door have a daughter, she looks like she is in her twenties, she has some black leather flats left outside and also some black leather boots, I was putting the rubbish outside our door when I spotted the black flats, on a quick inspection they were soaked with toe-prints, I am shaking with excitement as I write this as I am what you call a shoe smelling fanatic, anyway looks like there is sometime on this as maybe she will be staying there with her parents? on a look again at her shoes they seem to be black leather and have some whitish insoles now discouloured with sweat looking patches, I am dying to get a sniff but with it being only next door will I take the risk?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it, and then right as you're inhaling I hope her dad opens the door. I want to hear the story of how you explained that one away. THAT would be a very original thread. It would probably end up being a ten-pager. I would, mark my words, pay an admin $100 to sticky it.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Below_the_Ankles:
Go for it, and then right as you're inhaling I hope her dad opens the door. I want to hear the story of how you explained that one away. THAT would be a very original thread. It would probably end up being a ten-pager. I would, mark my words, pay an admin $100 to sticky it.

LOL. I agree with this poster. Does being a foot fan mean one has to display this sort of deviant behaviour?

Liking feet isn't creepy. This is.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know what fellas, when I first started reading this I thought for sure he was going to ask for advice on how to snag em'...but go ahead sniff it. But I too will chip in with Below the Ankles to see how you explain it away if you get caught [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, not my thing but it sure would be tempting to take a whiff if it were. Like everyone else would be tough explaining if caught and I would be afraid if it was to your liking (the smell) that it would be tough not to continue thus increasing the risk of getting caught.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just be careful.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, just sniff them. odds are, they wont come out. ive done it before with many women's shoes.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
dude, just sniff them. odds are, they wont come out.

yeah i agree, and let us know how they smell.

no need to steal those shoes like some fetishists out there who give us a bad name.

take a nice whiff, and if ya get caught by someone just tell them you smelled something rancid while taking out your own trash, but you could not believe it was coming from your trash, so you decided to just do a brief check and take a whiff of the nearest suspect (her shoes of course).

then when explaining to the person who caught you, you will be able to confirm (tongue-in-cheek) that it was those stinky shoes that you must've smelled when the wind blew in your direction.

if you wish to play it smart, i suggest you tell them the story in such a way to where you were horrified by the scent rather than pleasure-fied. This will add credibility to your excuse which will also make for a great thread that details your narrow escape, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

trying to convince the observer of the real reasons you were sniffing her shoes would surely be deranged, and our advice is that you save all the deranged details for our reading pleasures instead. there is no reason normal people would want to know that stuff. keep it bottled up fellas and keep the dream alive! [Thumbs Up]

[ April 15, 2010, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JKO12
Loyal Member
Member # 30609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKO12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This story sound like as if I have heard it before exact same wording.
Posts: 51 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:

Liking feet isn't creepy. This is.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm keeping this one simple... "No" vote here.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy that I'm not a SNIFFER...I don't mind telling people about my love for pretty feet...Or even getting caught looking at feet...I WOULD NEVER WANT TO GET CAUGHT SMELLING A STRANGERS SHOES...Thats just a little 2 much for me....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies, Tyler what a great take on this story you have excellent reading my man! JKO12 Yes this seems as familar as another story I wrote because it is almost a carbon copy of it. It just so happens there are now two women living in the apartment block I live in with both the same colour flat shoes and both are very well worn (not a miracle to have the same scenario!)

Update is the flats are still outside and I have yet to have the courage to risk a sniff, although I have got near to them and they look totally worn out and possibly very smelly?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links