Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Advice Needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice Needed
Soles27
Board Regular
Member # 37462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soles27   Email Soles27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted here a few months back asking for tips for posting a foot worship ad on craigslist. I didn't have any luck with the ad so I gave up for awhile.

Recently I made an ad on craigslist searching for foot models. I actually had one girl reply asking for more information. She also sent me a few pictures of her feet and they are really nice. After a few email conversations she is comfortable and still interested in modeling her feet.

The catch is that I don't have a camera and all I would like to do is worship her feet. I'm a little hesitant about asking her if I could worship her feet. I thought about asking her if I could give her a foot massage maybe to open her up to the idea of foot worship.

I really don't know how I should handle this situation now and my main goal is to worship some (particularly this girl's) feet.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the details of your agreement but if you implied or indicated she'd be modeling for pictures and you don't even own (or intend on borrowing or buying) a camera , IMHO you could be headed down a slippery slope. Especially if she really is only interested in a photo shoot. Now if she knows you're really just trying for a worship session no biggy, but again if she's expecting photos only & you don't have a camera... Could be some trouble for you. The other issue is she maybe a legitimate aspiring foot model and this experience, if it goes bad in her eyes, may turn her off to the entire foot modeling scene as well as destroy what trust she may have in amateur & pro photographers. One less girl available to the more professional photogs out there.

Again purely IMHO, tread cautiously my friend... Too much deception out in the world today already.

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soles27
Board Regular
Member # 37462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soles27   Email Soles27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The terms of the agreement was for her to model her feet and I take pictures. I was going to pay her $40 for one hour. I thought about telling her the truth about my intentions for the ad but I don't want to damage her trust for other photographers especially if she is a legitimate foot model.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night in Paris
Board Regular
Member # 34431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night in Paris   Email Night in Paris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's, like, sooooooooooooooooo sneaky, buddy. Are you hoping that she (and other women) -- as soon as finding out that you don't have a camera -- suddenly welcome the idea of letting you worship her feet? I agree with Asiafoot.

Come clean about your intentions and see how she reacts. There's a saying that goes, "If you don't do it now, then you gotta face it later." And when you do face it later, her reaction can be 10x to what it would've been had you fessed up much earlier.

One question? Why are you in short supply of women at this moment? There's no one for you who can let you worship her feet for free, without any hassels?

--------------------
Paris Hilton's BFF -- Best Fuck Forever

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot worship and taking pics are two completely different things. I'd be perfectly cool with my girl answering an ad to have pics of her feet taken. I'd most likely accompany her though. I'd however inflict violence on a guy that lured her in under the pretense of taking pics when in actuality he wanted something sexual from her.

Ok. My advice is to take pics. Feel out the situation. Odds are she isn't attached. Maybe she is. Pics are just pics though. If she isn't attached and chemistry is there go for it! Flirt, and show her a good time. Comment about how cool it is that she is open minded to the foot fetish. Talk about how evolved she is ect. Ask her if she's ever had a guy into feet. What that meant. Tell her about your foot fetish exploits. How women who've been closed minded changed their minds after you sucked on their toes. Meanwhile have some wine/beer or whatever available. Ask her if she's ever had her's sucked. If her response is girly flirty grab her foot and go for it! The main point however is to ensure she's having fun. Throw in a light tickle for good measure.

Good luck

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lie and say that you can't do the photos. Don't mention what you wanted to do at all and just forget the situation ever happened. The reason why I say this is because if you tell her the truth about just wanting to suck on her feet, you might make her think twice about posing for some of us who actually do the photos when we tell the girls we are looking for foot models.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should just abort this whole mission. Just tell her someone else did the job already and you can't use her and apologize for the business proposition falling through. If you try to swing it into foot worship then it will create a stereotyped association between legit photographers and people looking for something sexual and that's not honest.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can always say your camera broke. Or that something came up. But if you're not gonna be able to pictures, you'd better just scrap the whole thing somehow.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Lie and say that you can't do the photos. Don't mention what you wanted to do at all and just forget the situation ever happened. The reason why I say this is because if you tell her the truth about just wanting to suck on her feet, you might make her think twice about posing for some of us who actually do the photos when we tell the girls we are looking for foot models.

Patrick

Co-sign...from the womans perspective.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep have to agree with Patrick...should have just posted and ad for what you wanted all along...abort abort!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as much as i can empathize with the need to lick and sniff, you went about it with this chic the wrong way.

if you're looking for a worship session, make that known to the women up front in the ad. it takes a really clever genius to post an ad for simple foot modeling and then later mold it into a foot-licking jizz-fest during the actual shoot.

i would not advise any 1st time foot-photographer to try the latter because it involves reading women and understanding how to get them to go deeper down the rabbit-hole. best to just keep it simple and get her to do what is advertised.

if you're not satisfied with what you advertised then it looks like you need to be more honest with yourself, as well as the ladies.

here's another bit of advice, women have less respect for a man when they can sense that he doesn't even know himself. and it is critical for the foot fetish photographer to have the respect of the model if she is to work as he intends.

make the ad for foot worship next time, unless your willing to take the risk that she may only go as far as posing her feet. and if that happens, you must honor your side committment if the shoot is arranged and she shows up for simple foot modeling work.

if during the shoot, she decides it's fun to go further down foot fetish avenue, then more power to her (& you, if you happened to help her see the light). i don't advise helping women go further down foot fetish avenue though unless you know what you're doing [Wink]

[ June 10, 2010, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links