Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is the connection between facesitting and the fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is the connection between facesitting and the fetish?
BestFetish
Board Regular
Member # 35814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BestFetish   Email BestFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On every site focusing on foot fetish videos, there will always be facesitting sessions. What is the link here? They are both completely different, and it's sickening to see a guy heralding it.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean by "facesitting", exactly?

I would surmise that there's no link, besides both activities being sexual in nature. And the misguided belief that foot fetish guys are generally submissive.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're both domination by a non-traditional body part I guess...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it's perfect for guys who love asses and feet.

The girl sits on his face while stroking his member with her feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfred
Board Regular
Member # 39270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"On every site focusing on foot fetish videos, there will always be facesitting sessions"

Good question I have often wondered about given that I have negligible interest in face sitting.

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the majority of "foot sites" with "facesitting" are more along the lines of domination/femdom sites, not strictly foot fetish. I see tons of foot sites that have no facesitting content on them. And as someone who loves to orally pleasure a woman, even when she's on top, I enjoy both.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there is some sort of correlation for many, certainly for me. I remember Janet Mason saying that most guys who were attracted to her feet, also loved worshipping her ass. I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more that licking and sucking female toes, except maybe burying my face in a females ass. But that's just me.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't understand why facesitting is associated with foot fetish.

perhaps some people out there think that if a man wants to lick and smell parts of a woman's body that excretes larger amounts waste product, then that is the only association i see.

women's buttocks and crotches excrete doo doo and piss while their feet excrete a higher ratio of sweat than other portions of the body.

me personally, i don't like crap, doo doo, and piss and i prefer a female's delicious foot scent. i think those guys who try to bridge facesitting with foot fetish are doing us a disservice.

we have enough bad PR as is LOL, no need to give girls another reason to reject us before we've even had a chance to explain ourselves.

luckily, in my experience so far, i've never had a girl assume that i was into any sort of facesitting freakiness after she realized i was a foot man.

so with that in mind, i'm not entirely sure that the facesitting to foot fetish connection is a strong one to mainstream perception. i assert that with a sigh of relief too, which is rare when i make assertions about our public perceptions (ie. the sigh of relief part).

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i don't understand why facesitting is associated with foot fetish.

perhaps some people out there think that if a man wants to lick and smell parts of a woman's body that excretes larger amounts waste product, then that is the only association i see.

women's buttocks and crotches excrete doo doo and piss while their feet excrete a higher ratio of sweat than other portions of the body.

me personally, i don't like crap, doo doo, and piss and i prefer a female's delicious foot scent. i think those guys who try to bridge facesitting with foot fetish are doing us a disservice.

we have enough bad PR as is LOL, no need to give girls another reason to reject us before we've even had a chance to explain ourselves.

luckily, in my experience so far, i've never had a girl assume that i was into any sort of facesitting freakiness after she realized i was a foot man.

so with that in mind, i'm not entirely sure that the facesitting to foot fetish connection is a strong one to mainstream perception. i assert that with a sigh of relief too, which is rare when i make assertions about our public perceptions (ie. the sigh of relief part).

No offense, Tyler, but in all my facesitting, pussy eating adventures, I've never been pissed or shit on. Comments like that, to me, are like a non-foot lover saying how foot people like the grossest stuff. It's not really the way it is.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
i think those guys who try to bridge facesitting with foot fetish are doing us a disservice.

So the pussy/ass eaters are giving the foot lickers a bad name? That's funny!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I'm still saying the only link between the two is in the FemDom realm, and that's not so much about each fetish/kink as it is about allowing the woman to be in control.

I don't think there is a need to justify why either one is gross, or strange being we all are here because we like something out of the ordinary anyhow.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

toebee420
Board Regular
Member # 33165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toebee420   Email toebee420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do like to do ass worship when I do foot fetish partly because I think it goes along with the whole worshipping a woman's body thing.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facesitting, I do not see feet hidden in that label? Do you?

Facesitting has nothing to do with feet, none whatsoever. Why it ends up on Wu's I will never know. But, its not ruining my day by any means by having those threads on here but if I have to start clicking onto the next page just to see feet because the Facesitting threads are all on the 1st page then it will become a problem, until then, to each their own.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Facesitting, I do not see feet hidden in that label? Do you?

Facesitting has nothing to do with feet, none whatsoever. Why it ends up on Wu's I will never know. But, its not ruining my day by any means by having those threads on here but if I have to start clicking onto the next page just to see feet because the Facesitting threads are all on the 1st page then it will become a problem, until then, to each their own.

That I can understand. Not sure the author of this thread was complaining about off topic threads or not, though. As much as I love the face sitting in my private life, I have often said there are no feet in some of those posts. I do agree.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm still saying the only link between the two is in the FemDom realm, and that's not so much about each fetish/kink as it is about allowing the woman to be in control.

I don't think there is a need to justify why either one is gross, or strange being we all are here because we like something out of the ordinary anyhow.

Patrick

I'd agree with that. It makes sense, plus my foot fetish goes waaaaaaay back before I even knew what a woman's ass looked like. The way I see it, I'm lucky to have both. More ass for us Patrick! (not trying to label you there buddy)

--------------------
FFF

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links