Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot Female Fire Eater

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barefoot Female Fire Eater
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this short on TV, last night, and thought it would interest all of you. It's a female fire eater in Coney Island, and she performs barefooted! Here's the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXhY2CV260
I wonder if she has her own web site.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a pretty cool little clip.

Her face tats are a bit off-putting, but she seems like a cool person otherwise.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, her tattoos are a bit much!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarkM1
Board Regular
Member # 39757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarkM1   Author's Homepage   Email MarkM1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting clip, but yeah I'm with the other guys - tattoos are unattractive and kind of turned me off....

--------------------
* My fave foot activites: Trample / facestanding, smelly/dirty foot sniffing & licking, giantess roleplay
* http://FootGirlsLive.com - Web Cam foot show reviews

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links