Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Good vaginal/feet sex positions?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good vaginal/feet sex positions?
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, guys. My lady and I were wondering if you guys know of any good sex positions where the feet were readily available?

The only one I can think of is where she's laying on her back, me sitting up, with her soles directly planted in the face while I bang her.

Thanks ahead of time!

- Girlgotsole

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can also lay her on her side...and you on your side...u in her...her feet in ur face...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when your lying on your back and shes riding you,she sits all the way on your cock with her legs on your chest then she can mash your face with her feet.my favourite.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coqui78
Board Regular
Member # 9702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coqui78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like the booty laying on top of her but with your head towards her feet is great.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean besides the good, old-fashioned missionary position? With her legs in the air and her feet in your face and all that good stuff?

Well, reverse cowgirl probably presents *some* additional opportunities, but nothing beats the ol' classic unless you're using a trapeze bar, a chair with a hole cut in the seat, a balance beam and/or a nylon net.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the tips. Anymore?
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
Hey, guys. My lady and I were wondering if you guys know of any good sex positions where the feet were readily available?

The only one I can think of is where she's laying on her back, me sitting up, with her soles directly planted in the face while I bang her.

Thanks ahead of time!

- Girlgotsole

try this one. you lay on your back. she sits between your legs facing you.

then she plants her soles on your face and uses her hands underneath her own knees to stroke your shaft good.

now the key is for her to moan and say things like "yeah baby, that's my pussy you're f*cking" "oh your soooo good baby, my pussy loves it", etc etc... can make up other related sayings to go with it.

if she can make it believable enough (as if you are really doing her pussy), you can be a foot man who feels like a normal joe! give it a shot. this position plus her coaxing has worked wonders for my libido, my pervertedness, and my self confidence [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she's flexible enough, in missionary position have her hold her legs such that her feet are about a foot away from her face. You'll be able to bury your face in her feet and enjoy yourself going at it at the same time [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wouldn't mind her riding me cowboy n her taking her shoes off and holding them on my face

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with both on your sides, but, this is sometimes tough to give a sexually pleasing bang to your girl if you are tall and she short because it can be a bit like a pretzel if you are propotioned like i said. but also it can work well if you have a bit of an eleveted bed and you can stand while she lay on her back and plant those feet on your face with ease. i know ive tried other positions, but those two are generally the best even if she be short and you tall.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BODIEFROMTHEWIRE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id rather have her missionary bent back and feet in face, ive seen girls eyes roll back into there head like that.. and u get some good sniffs in

kung pow!

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links