Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » jessica biel smelling her sneakers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: jessica biel smelling her sneakers
runn427
Board Regular
Member # 38948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for runn427   Email runn427   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone have the clip that tmz showed of jessica biel smelling her sneakers after a workout or something and saying how they stink...would love to see...thanks!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=80ab2c12-2e74-44c6-8863-c16125fa7df5

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is super fine with a great pair of legs

One of the benefit of being that kind of a security person: You get to order women to take their shoes off and you have to look at their feet because if you don't do that well then you aren't doing your JOB!

I would probably be pulled aside by my higher-up pretty soon on the job and told something along these lines: "......hey, I know you are trying to be a good worker and you are probably trying to work out some strategy from stopping the bad people but its really not necessary for you to smell and taste the shoes and why do you only do it to the women's shoes? are you some kind of sexist that hates women?"

and look at tyler all quick with that link. They don't call him the king of the pervos for nothin

Thanks guys for the Jessica B foot moment

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
I would probably be pulled aside by my higher-up pretty soon on the job and told something along these lines: "......hey, I know you are trying to be a good worker and you are probably trying to work out some strategy from stopping the bad people but its really not necessary for you to smell and taste the shoes and why do you only do it to the women's shoes? are you some kind of sexist that hates women?"

LOL, i love it when the supervisors are too dense to just realize we are simply perverts getting our rocks off. The supervisor simply scratches his head and wonders why we discriminate on shoes -- no dudes and no nasty women LOL

great scenario, that's how it would play out for many of us

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links