Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Return from foothunting--LINK FIXED 8/8 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Return from foothunting--LINK FIXED 8/8
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear foot freakos,

As you recall, I posted a message saying I was going out foothunting, and thanks to those of you who wished me luck. I thought I'd share some stories. No pics here, sorry! I have to crop them and put them on the stupid flicker thing.

Day 1: was a bust, but the first day of foothunting is always a throwaway day, since it takes me time to build my nerve. After driving a few hours, I was in a different city. I went over to Rinky-Dink State University (RDSU) and walked around. For a weekday in the summer session, it was completely deserted.

Undaunted, I drove across town over to Big Private Football University (BPFU) and caught a cheap wine buzz. The best thing I saw was a Latina walking down the sidewalk barefoot, holding her (new) strappy black shoes. She had french tips. I went the other way around the building and then lost her. I'm still kicking myself over that. There were lots of pretty girls with pretty feet, so the scenery was great.

Day 2: Got up, drove a few hours to Famous Private University (FPU). It was the hottest day of the year, and the humidity was unbearable. I got there around noon and commenced the acquisition of my day's buzz. I had never been to this campus before, so I had great fun exploring with the handy map from the friendly girl at the visitors' center. I wonder if she had cute feet.

Anywho, I walked by the cute girl selling ice cream from her ice cream bicycle. She had blue fingernails. Her nails were not long, but her fingers were long and very very pretty. I bought some vanilla, chatted her up, and asked if I could shoot her hands. She was happy to oblige. She was wearing black sketchers and socks.

"Are your toes painted blue too?" I asked.
"Yeah..."
"Can I take a picture of your feet too?" I pressed.
"Um, okay?"

She proceeds to whip off her right shoe and sock, and sure enough, pretty blue toes. I got a shot of her pulling her shoe off, a shot of her foot, and a closeup of her blue toes. I asked if I could shoot her other foot and she said no. I thanked her and went on my way. I'd say she was a size 9, maybe 10.

As the day heated up, I saw so many pretty feet walking and lounging, but in most cases, I was not comfortable asking for pics. Either it was too exposed, or she looked really grouchy (I feel that I can tell with a short visual appraisal if a girl will oblige). And there were a lot of feet that I just didn't want a shot of. I have a lot more musings about this kind of thing, but that's for another post. In any case, I chatted up a couple girls but lost my nerve.

I was crossing the big quad in the late afternoon, when I spotted a very cute blonde in black flip-flops, a ring on her left second toe, hot pink polish, and SIX anklets; three on each ankle, the festive fabric kind that tie. She was standing under a tree outside a building smoking. I asked her for a light. She was happy to give me one. As I was looking at her pretty toes, I nicknamed her "Partyfeet" since she reminded me of one of those cute little spring-break-tanned-fresh-pedicure-making-out-with-another-girl-in-a-hot-tub kind of girls.

"Hey," I said, "Can I take a picture of your feet?"
"Sure." She glanced at me, then returned to her mobile device.

Snap snap snap. She had to get back to studying, so she split. She was so casual about the whole thing. Makes me think that this has happened to her before. I'd guess her feet were a 7-7.5.

Later on, I saw a girl in a bikini lounging by the fountain. The skies clouded over. I made some comment about that to her as I walked by. She was friendly in response. I asked if I could shoot her feet. No way. I don't normally approach sunbathing girls, but I was feeling lucky. No luck. Bikini Girl demurred that her feet were all cut up. I suspect she was one of those studies in contradiction known as the Skank-Prude. Not b/c she was in a bikini, or because of anything in particular she said. But you know one when you see one, don't you?

And then, the skies opened up. It poured down in biblical proportions. I waited out the storm, ate some excellent food and then got out of town.

Day 3: I awoke determined to score some feet this day. The last day always has the best hunting for me. I drove over to Semi-Known Religious College (SKRC) and found that since it was intersession, and also 9 AM, it was pretty much deserted. I got out of town.

I made a stop at Branch Campus of Famous Private U (BC-FPU) and found that it's probably promising during the semester. However, there was a strong police/security presence for such a little place in the middle of nowhere. Saw a pair of MILF feet, though. NIce.

By noon ended up back at BPFU. I bought some beer, caught a buzz, and began walking. After about an hour, I saw a girl sitting on a towel in a quad. She was in a perfect space, reading.

"Hi," I approached, "Would you take my picture for me?"
"Oh, sure." Snap, preview, thanks, etc.
"Hey," I continued, "Can I take a picture of your feet?"
"Um...okay. What's this for?" She asked.
"I just thought it would be fun. I just wanted to. Is that OK?"
"Sure! Where do you want me?"
"Let's sit down."

I shot her feet from the top, I had her cross her ankles, and I had her point her toes up. I then asked if she wanted me to be done, or if I could shoot a few more. She was totally cool about it. So I got out a marker and a note card, and asked her to write her name with her toes.

It's so cute when they have fun doing that.

"Put your foot in my hand."
"Okay."
"Now the other one."
"Okay."
Snap snap.
"Are you okay with this?" I asked.
"Sure."
"Okay, let's try this." I put the camera down, held her foot with two hands, and began gently rubbing her sole and arch.

"Is that okay?"
"Yeah," she responded hesitantly. "It feels good."

I think her feet were a size 12, or at the smallest, 11. The widest part of her foot was bigger than my hand, and my hand is roughly 4-4.5 inches across. Her toes were painted a very light pink, her skin was olive-tinted, and her toes were long, pretty and clean. I rubbed her feet for about half an hour. She finally made me go away (very nicely), as she had not yet started on the 10-page paper that was due the next day. Also, she was very clearly enjoying it but didn't want to let herself enjoy it too much. I thanked her, and took off.

Soon it was time to leave and return to reality. I walked past a semi-private bench on my way out, and I saw a dark-haired girl with a bright blue-green polish on her fingernails. She was wearing white socks and black slip-on leather shoes. I asked for pics of her hands. She was happy to oblige.

"Are your toes the same color?" I asked.
"No, I don't paint my toes."
"Well, can I take a picture of your feet?"
"You really want to?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, sure."

And she proceeds to whip off her long socks. I think she was a size 8-9, her toes were unpainted, but cute. I got top shots, side shots, and she even put each foot in my hand. She declined a rub.

And that was my last summer hunt. I shot a few feet in June, too. All told this season, here's my catch:

Numerous candids;
7 girls photod: 2 french tip, 1 hot pink, 1 burgundy, 1 blue, 1 lt pink, 1 bare;
3 had toerings;
2 let me touch their feet;
2 took their closed shoes off for me;
1 let me give her a rub.

It was fun. The next hunt will be in October, I think. Oh, and I'll work on sharing some of my shots. I know I'm not as smooth and good as the folks I admire like CFA, but they are simply younger and more skilled than I. I hope you enjoyed this narrative.

[ August 08, 2010, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: hyperion2424 ]

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed that a lot. You were brave and determined. Did you ever ask or think about kissing or smelling the girls feet? Did you get to sneak some foot smelling or kissing in? Do you like when the girls seem more dominant or playful? It was a fun read, thanks!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read it all; looking forward to the pics.. [Woot]

One question: Why not 'hunt' closer to home?

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics or this is all a lie! just kidding.

sounds like you had fun! I had fun reading it!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Very entertaining to read. One of the best subjects I've read. I like how you named the universities (Big Private Football University, Rinky Dink State University). If I were in your shoes, I'd be proud of myself for having the courage to at least attempt this.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...my hat is off to you...you are braver then I am.

While reading your story, I felt that dred that someone was going to call the cops or they start to moan and point at you like Invasion of the Body Snatchers and then everyone turns and points at you!

be careful and would love to see some of those pics!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos to you sir.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool [Big Grin]

Damn,the latina with french tips got away lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done! That's pretty awesome.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pics or it didnt happen
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All in a day's work. Plenty of Summer still left.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all who enjoyed my narrative, please see the sets on the following link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11171471@N04/sets/

Best wishes to all.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
All in a day's work. Plenty of Summer still left.

Praise from Ceaser!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

hmm...I don't see any 'sets' on the Flickr account.

Anyone else see 'em?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links