Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » RANT: If you go to comic-con to shoot underage feet for FF, I will find you. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: RANT: If you go to comic-con to shoot underage feet for FF, I will find you.
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long story short, (and I hope I am wrong about that guy)

I was at comic con in NY, shot a tired feet video there after the convention was done, as I pass through the maze of Jacob K Javits center,
there is a photog training his lens on the legs/feet someone who looked about 15-16 (sitting on the floor resting) - She asks him if he is taking a shot of her feet, he says yes and goes on filming... Arggg... and he's all coy - "like don't worry your face won't be in it".

This that 0.1% which make the fetish become surrounded with this stigma that the other 99.9% have to endure as a stereotype.

At what point did it not cross his mind to even ask her age let alone ID.

So this is to you! Teen foot photographer guy, I remember the shot you took, If I see it on a non-journalistic website used for reportage, but a candid feet one... you're mine, and not in a good way.

Goddess Melanie

[ October 11, 2010, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Goddess Melanie ]

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa Shit!!! [Eek!]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philliam
Major Player
Member # 2453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philliam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cool that you went to that convention,I was an art major, and have drawn for many years.The man in your life is so lucky!!!!
Philliam

Posts: 116 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philliam
Major Player
Member # 2453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philliam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's unfortunate about the girl at the convention,but you cant have one bad apple spiol the bunch.
Posts: 116 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the point. And she was way to young to ask him what this was for or any other, etc.. but she did not look pleased with it one bit. I should have just jumped in....

@philliam, my point exactly.. that one bad apple is what fu..s up the fun for the rest of the FF community.

--------------------

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i get tired of that too...as foot fetishists we have such a crappy reputation to alot of people because of assholes like that...there are videos and forums and blogs all over the place bashing the whole foot fetish community because there are guys like this putting underage content online...are you a total perv for being an older guy or girl walking through a mall and seeing a younger girl who you dont know is 18 or not and thinking wow she had cute feet? no...but if you go to that mall constantly not to shop but to specifically look for girls you know are underage to look at and film their feet...yes you are acting pervertedly and are being irresponsible in controlling your fetish and i suggest maybe getting some help...keep in mind im also giving and american perspective on that matter im well aware that in some countries the consenting age is different and i believe what im saying should be taken into consideration accordingly
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of candids like that anyhow. Feel like it's a little slimey - especially if you go posting them online (no matter the age).

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Not a fan of candids like that anyhow. Feel like it's a little slimey - especially if you go posting them online (no matter the age).

Patrick

I agree 100%.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

quote:

Patrick

I can understand why now... :-).
But this was not "candid" this guy was so matter of fact about it his subject was aware. He acted as if it were somehow owed to him the right to take these photos. Had he been her peer (as far as people political feelings about age of consent etc...) I would not care that much, but if you're 40 and doing that.. that's a tad iffy.

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those type of guys need to be castrated and they give the rest of us a bad name!! [Mad] [Violent]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember you guys, 82% of us guys who has a foot fetish are nice guys. However, you know in all society there are bad apples in school teacher, police officers, policians and so forth. Also, because of these bad apples I am reluction to ask women can I take a few pictures of their feet, especially in todays society like I use too. Personally I hate people like him.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footfetishist87
Board Regular
Member # 34995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footfetishist87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No wonder girls think I'm weird when I tell them about my foot fetish with people like that harrassing them!
Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Patrick

+1, No matter what the age I feel like candids give FF a bad name altogether

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Patrick

Once again, Patrick has it right.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because of stuff like this, taking feet pics---legit ones of adult women WITH THEIR CONSENT---ain't the same now as it was back in the day.

A lot of guys will say something like, "This is the public domain so there's nothing she can do about it." In strictly legal terms, that's consistent with some legal opinions of which I am aware. However, just because something is legal doesn't mean it's right. As a society, we tend to misunderstand or simply ignore the distinction between legality and morality.

That said, I think all bets are off if she's underage.

There used to be a guy back in the late '90s who had a website with his candid foot videos taken in the public domain. I hated it, because I thought it was slimy and sneaky and he included their faces. All without their knowledge or consent. And he was so smug about the public domain argument. He would hide in the bushes in a park with his camcorder and record personally identifiable features. It made me mad, not just because I am against candid face shots on the WWW in a foot fetish context, but because it belied an element that is, in my judgment, only a hair's breadth separate from a bona fide sex crime.

That's my take, and if y'all disagree, fine, whatever, but por favor, spare me any counter-argument. My very black-and-white view on this is that there is a right way to get feet pics and a wrong way to do it. Fin.

On the other hand, Melanie, it sounds like there's a nonzero possibility you're wrong? Is it possible that she was older than she looked, and/or that he asked for and got her grudging consent? Perhaps she agreed, and in reality she didn't want to, but she didn't know how to tell this guy to scram?

Hmm. I just re-read your posts, and it sounds like consent was not likely. Also, his sense of entitlement was way outta line, too. Bastard.

Okay, obviously I'm overanalyzing this, but this is one of those things that pisses me off. Boys, grow some balls and some manners, or LEAVE the feetpics to the guys who DO IT RIGHT. They post regularly on these fora.

Most sincerely,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links