Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok, so anyone else get a kick?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok, so anyone else get a kick?
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, i was with a few friends a few days ago and the subject of feet came up in some sex topic, i was with about three girls and a couple of guys and one girl was like "ewww feet should not be used in sex full stop!" im really good friends with this girl and shes a great person, i see now shes not so open minded but i kinda got a kick out of what she was saying.

So, maybe she has tried it and just not liked it which is allowed right?

I dunno, i just didn't find it offencive, i just stayed quiet and let the conversation take place, she was like, "i really don't wanna any guy going near my feet". And i still found it a little turn on, maybe cause its because it wont ever happen so i want it?

Ive see her feet and they are pretty lovely so its a shame, but anyway, thats about it, i got a kick and generally do [Smile]

Remember guys, we have something so so special, id never EVER change it, and although im not public with it, im very happy with it, i have that little kink that makes me feel so great, be proud, we (most) are gentlemen thru and thru.

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell them it's her loss. A girl at work once said she wouldn't let anyone rub her feet. I said I bet I could change her mind and she was still like no. A couple of the girls I work with who also pose for me, all said, "he's good at it and you'd change your mind."

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was with a girl in the past who used to let me suck on her toes while having sex, and she'd suck on my fingers [Laugh] .

The finger thing was new to me at the time but it was all good!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
I was with a girl in the past who used to let me suck on her toes while having sex, and she'd suck on my fingers [Laugh] .

The finger thing was new to me at the time but it was all good!

I love it when a girl sucks my fingers. I play with her tongue and stuff. Gives me a boner just thinking about it. I guess I have a tongue fetish as well, lol.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have not problems myself if the girl actually had a foot massage, or toes sucked, and found she didn't like it like that. Otherwise, I don't think they're giving themselves a chance at trying something new, just because feet are "dirty".
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links