Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nurses' Feet..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nurses' Feet..
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any forum members have a preference for smelling or worshipping the feet of a nurse, such as right after she has taken off her nursing shoes, and stockings or socks?

My mother has been in the hospital the last couple of weeks, so, I have been seeing many cute female nurses. Of course, I have been having fantasies of smelling or worshipping their feet, right after they have taken off their nursing shoes or stockings.

Has anyone else had simlar fantasies, specifically about nurses?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into foot odor, but I would really love to see a girl barefooted in a nurses uniform!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have dated several nurses in my time and am actually dating one now. Love the smell!!! Here's a hint for you. Offer to massage their feet after they get off work.
THEY WON"T TURN YOU DOWN!!!! No matter how sweaty their feet are. I always did it up right. I either cook dinner for them or had take out ready when they got home. I'd massage their feet, then once they got relaxed I'd draw them a bath which always gave me total access to their worn wet hose and sweaty shoes.
Only after we dated a few months did I slowly start introducing them to my foot fetish. Usually by this time they were so crazy over me that they'd let me have my way with their feet when ever they got home from work.
I even took dinner to a few and gave them a foot massage and they thanked me with a foot job while I smelled their shoes.

Nurses are awsome!!!

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nursing shoes? I've dated a few and usually they just wore sneakers or crocs. Some had these clog type shoes. For the most part they wear(IME) shoes that are comfortable to stand on for exteneded periods of time. Far from sexy in my opinion.

As for the halloween sexy nurse outfits...I love those. Not much of a smelling/worship guy but I dig a woman in a kinky costume. Super sexy!! I do miss the old nurses outfits from the early century. Now they just wear scrubs with hideous patterns. Yuck.

http://www.amegamall.com/759stork.jpg

I'd prefer this:
http://www.halloweenplayground.com/images/legavenue/sexy-cloth-nurse-costume.jpg

The type of shoes the nurse I see wear:
http://www.splooshshoes.co.uk/sitedata/218/Mens_&_Womens_Nurse_Nurses_Nursing_Shoes_Crocs_Endeavour_Clogs_Pearl.png

what they ought to wear:
http://images.nursecostumes.com/sexy-nurse-shoes.jpg

Nurses are awesome people. They are kind/patient and help us feel better. Very noble proffesion!

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will say this.... it has been my experience that most nurse's feet don't smell much. not sure why that's the case. i've asked a few their thoughts... and most say that the crocs and nurses shoes that they have to choose from has good odor block tech in them. and many wear socks with odor blocking tech too.. reason being.. a few boyfriends/husbands have not appreciated the scent after a 12 hour shift.

a few years back though, at my job... things got a bit too interesting with staffers giving each other foot rubs... and the policy has changed and prohibits that now.

just my two cents worth on the subject.

RPM

p.s. as much as i appreciate the scent of hosed peds in hose.....socks and footwear is not my cup of tea at all! worse is bare and footwear!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´m not really into the nurse look or uniform, but my three favourite models on my website all work as nurses.
I seem to have a sub-conscious thing for nurses [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links