Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stockings and Stilettoes - Foot Fetish Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stockings and Stilettoes - Foot Fetish Party
Stockings and Stilettos Lover
Board Regular
Member # 40568

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Email Stockings and Stilettos Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling all foot fetish lovers and stocking lovers. I will be hosting a foot fetish party in the wonderful city of Philadelphia. I'm looking to make this a weekly event beginning in February. There will be many young beautiful women, with sexy legs and feet encased in stockings and stilettos for your pleasure. All these ladies know what you like and will not be shy about expressing their interest in your fetish. If you would like to attend this event please send your full name (first name last initial), contact info (email address) to stockingsandstilettos@gmail.com. Please serious responses only. You will be put on the mailing list and I will contact you with the location and details of our first foot fetish party. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Thanks,

Rick

[ January 12, 2011, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: candidmodelfeet ]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links