Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for the foot picture professionals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for the foot picture professionals
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have recently started taking tasteful pictures of women's feet. It is a lot of fun and I want to move forward with this, in the sense of taking better pictures. I use a digital camera; the quality is good, but pictures blur easy and I don't seem to get the same oomph that someone like Patrick or CollegeFootArchives get....

Any recommendations on a good digital camera?

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enable your flash to crisp up your pictures or use additional back lighting...works for me!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've played with enabling and disabling the flash, I use backlighting a lot and understand lighting pretty well in photography. I just have a hard time with the focus and crispness of the shots. I'm wondering if its that camera, thats why i posted up on here.

I am kind of new to it anyway, I am going to be getting a lot of practice this next week. We will see how it goes. If you want to see the shots I have taken already, check the picture section. I could always use constructive criticism, and the ladies love compliments [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Digi camera with a detachable lens (the lens alone will set you back a small fortune), perhaps lighting equipment, learning all about the tiny intricacies of the camera modes - Athena showed me something I didn't know about Macros on the camera that allow them to pick up tiny detail and other such "tricks".

Also, some photo-editing software to touch them up couldn't hurt [Smile]

I'm sure the pros will chime in with more specific info when they see this [Smile]

My advice for now would be to tell them exactly what you're planning to do - an outdoor set in the height of summer will warrant different advice to a set of candids you take on a bored night or whatever [Smile]

I'd imagine the first thing they'd say would be "Well...that all depends on what you're planning to do".

Patrick's sets are different to Feetfair's are different to Bondo's are different to Coed's...you'll have to find your own style of photography too.

Best of luck playa.

Edit: a tripod may be your best friend (no innuendo intended).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a pro...but I do a bit of photog work & editing.

You certainly need to get more light in. With regular film cameras...you needed light...with digital, you need more light.

What model you got now?

The point & shoot cameras now can do some great pictures with the right lighting...but to get to the next step, you need a SLR.

Aperature & depth of field can assist you in getting say both the soles & face into focus.

I've been getting into the histogram and using that as a guide to increase my exposure, EV, or cut it down.

...you can also do the same with the flash exposure, FV

...and AEB, auto exposure bracketing can be useful for one of kind shots when you might not have a chance to shoot it again!

It's a whole big world out there...I envy you the ability to get some babes willing to model their feet while you learn.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Thanks for the advice, this is very helpful

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually avoid the flash at all cost. I have a set of studio lights that I use for indoor, but outdoor is my preference. My camera is actually old and really could be upgraded a ton. It is not an SLR, but I also don't have the money to fork out for one right now. I do use my macros when the feet or focal points are up close.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
pictures blur easy
Sounds like your shutter speed is too slow.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No pro here, but also make sure that the battery(ies) is fully charged.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links