Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You guys make me sick.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You guys make me sick....
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 8 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, just kidding, but I got your attention.

http://www.tbd.com/blogs/tbd-justice/2011/01/hey-creep-stop-taking-picture-of-my-feet-7658.html

Guys, stop tricking women into letting you take pictures of their feet. You are making the rest of us look like assholes.

This forum is all about bringing forth acceptance of our foot fetishes (feet fetishes? sp?), and when this happens it sets us two steps back.

I have seen this guy on youtube, as well as the "Reflexology student", and this is exactly what we need to separate from. Seriously, this shit creeps me out. Its pretty sad when you can creep out a guy that loves nothing more than licking a sweaty foot.

I am not here to blame anyone on the forum, just to bring another creep event to light. I am aspiring to be a photographer and would never stoop to lying to get shots of feet, especially if a woman is hesitant and down right resistant.

Guys, if you want to take a picture or video of a woman's feet, just ask. The worst that she could say is no, and then you walk away. I've had some no's already, but I certainly don't push it any further than that.

I guess what it boils down to is that when it comes to stuff like this - Be a man and ask, or just don't shoot videos and pictures at all.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouch...that guy went beyond taking pics...can't belive he kept upping his game.

...did he actually think the woman was going to start enjoying it or encourage him further?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, you're a tricky one.

It sucks that shit like this happens. I'm also an aspiring photographer; there's no way I'd get myself into this kind of situation, though.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
Guys, stop tricking women into letting you take pictures of their feet. You are making the rest of us look like assholes.

this is so very true and it saddens me every time i see another article pop up which demonstrates how creepy some of those guys really are.

it makes me disgusted to be even remotely associated with them simply because I have a foot fetish.

I will now quote a line from the lady's article that i thought was very relevant: "Strange behavior like this is not really a crime, right? So why does this feel like one?"

the real heart of the matter is that some of these creepy fetishists need to quit trying to push the envelope and take advantage of these women's altruism. i consider that kind of behavior abusive.

there is no excuse for making up bullsh*t stories.

women will be happy to model their feet if you are cool, truthful and confident. you win some you lose some. don't go out there making women feel uncomfortable to go out alone. that is just way overboard! [Mad]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well put Tyler. I equate this stuff with the kind of immaturity of offering free breast exams to screen for cancer. Its completely objectifying the woman for personal gain, and its just plain wrong.

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The unfortunate reality is that there are guys out there who will ignore good taste and boundaries.

There will always be a small percentage of foot guys who have little to no control of their urges to use any means possible to satisfy their need for feet, even if it means going into Creep Mode.

I believe this is one of the reasons why some of the women who used to post regularly on this site no longer do so. They probably had guys who went way over the line by sending messages which made them feel uncomfortable enough to the point where they had developed second thoughts about continued involvement.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For every women that writes about this sort of negative experience, there is another that gives in
and enjoys it.

Not saying the guy was right, but there is a 50/50 chance of things going good or "pear-shaped". So he took a chance.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree with robotron here. If the woman writing the article had a positive tone and found the experience to be "strangely exciting", you would all be calling this dude a hero.

He did nothing wrong. The woman was free to decline or move away at any time. She let him do what he wanted and now complains about her terrible ordeal? Please. She's a fool.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl makes me laugh. He never pressured her at all. She makes it seem like she got away with someone trying to rape her. One guy says on the comments it could be assault... with what his lips? [Laugh] . This girl is a drama queen and needs something to write about.

And i love how she says she is a good person because she gives people directions [Laugh] . I don't doubt shes a good person but her reasoning are far from convincing.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet that the incident that occurred to her never happened.
Why?
Because when I read the article I felt like she was stupid for letting things escalate, when a guy says he need a shot of your feet then gets down and touches your foot, it should end there. And COME ON!!!!! scavenger hunt?!?!?!? REALLY!!!! lol. But w/e I don't understand women.
Check out the date, January 21, about a month after the thing with Rex Ryan, that's where she got the idea. So ultimatly I agree with boii170 "This girl is a drama queen and needs something to write about."
Oh and you know, tricking a girl to show is her feet is bad, either ask politely or candid.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike_from_ABFM
Elite Trooper
Member # 31756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_from_ABFM   Author's Homepage   Email Mike_from_ABFM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never shot a picture without permission of the girl. On the other hand, you need a model release if you want to put on the internet. So these guys just shot a picture of a girls feet just for fun and home use ( [Jerkoff] )

At least I am glad that people has it's own fun and fantasies where he got pleasure of it hehehe.

--------------------
Footfull regards,

Mike
 -
http://www.amateurbarefeetmodels.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17932

Follow us on:
Twitter: mike_abfm
Instagram: mikeabfm

Posts: 266 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
I completely agree with robotron here. If the woman writing the article had a positive tone and found the experience to be "strangely exciting", you would all be calling this dude a hero.

He did nothing wrong.

I wouldn't be calling that guy a "hero". That's a ridiculous notion.

Obviously, he did something wrong, and he clearly rubbed the writer the wrong way, or else she wouldn't have written the article in the way that she did.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:

He did nothing wrong.

I wouldn't be calling that guy a "hero". That's a ridiculous notion.

Obviously, he did something wrong, and he clearly rubbed the writer the wrong way, or else she wouldn't have written the article in the way that she did.

Interestingly enough I saw a post on another forum (I am never returning to for another reason) by a woman about this story.

She basically concluded that the woman gave consent to everything but the kiss and then, as an after-the-fact gesture, she posed it in a more negative light - it's all about how it ends which will dictate the "creep" factor.

I mean she went on to say that the kiss wasn't a big deal, she lead him on etc etc (which is the part I disagreed with), but that she was happy and comfortable enough to oblige him. If she really *was* feeling uncomfortable, he couldn't have got the second picture. all it would have required would have been a "no."

Otherwise, surely guys like GoodGuyNeighbour would be getting stories written about them daily?

So, just to sum it up, he was a bit of a fucktard for trying to kiss her foot bang out of nowhere, but it's not exactly the most violating experience in the world, because she gave consent for most of it and wrote about it under the "hindsight-guise" of violation.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

I think whether or not the guy acted like a "creep" is independent of her portrayal of the event. The guy wasn't up-front with what he wanted or the purpose of the pictures. Or if he was, the writer didn't expound on that.

If nobody's writing stories about guys like GoodGuyNeighbor, that obviously indicates a difference in approach and results, no?

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
I wouldn't be calling that guy a "hero".

me either. he tried kissing her feet w/o consent, despite a few subtle rejections prior to this.

the guys obviously does not know how to read women's signals and that was one of his keys to failure.

but i suspect the guy had many other traits which weren't written that probably also added to his failure.

the guy is not a hero and he has much to learn before he can be one.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links