Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you have Criteria for feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you have Criteria for feet?
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to rating feet do you have a criteria and it is strict?

I will admit that I am very particular and picky as hell with my foot evaluation... I have a strict ass criteria... You could give me the hottest chick in the world,,, if her feet don't pass,,, she's out...
Perect absolute 10's,, are rare finds in my book... I'd say less than 2% actually...

I realize my criteria is off the richter and I'm too picky... But when I see some some of the reply comments on some of the picture posts.... talking bout "how hot her feet are", or "what they would do to those feet"...
I'm like really?? WTF!! Dude, her toes look like they got beat up by a pair of vice grips!!

I know personal taste is a factor as well but do you have a criteria?? How strict is it??

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not that strict. As long as she is a good looking woman who takes care of herself and her feet then she's ok with me. As far as looking at pictures and videos online, then I get strict.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And yours are....?

I'm not too heavily picky, but I prefer 2nd toe shorter than big toe, lighter skin tone, shorter thicker toes, nails that don't go past the end of the toe, and a shorter heel. I don't like long, knuckly spindly toes or flat feet.

I know that sounds like a lot, but I'll give all feet a look if someone is willing to take the chance and show them off.

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's rare that I can't find at least something I like about a pair of feet, as long as they're well cared for. The imperfections are just part of life and they're beautiful. Now, a woman who lets her heels get thick and rough and cracked or generally doesn't take care of her feet is a turnoff even if her feet are cute.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, it's totally subjective, isn't it? As far as whether or not a certain pair of feet really strikes a person as "beautiful", or whatever descriptor you want to use.

For example, I bet I could name a model that I think has beautiful feet, and I could find a bunch of people who agree, and more than a few who think I'm an idiot with no taste.

People may disagree, but I don't see an objective basis for determining something that's entirely "in the eye of the beholder".

That said, as far as "criteria" goes...I'm not sure I have any. Oh, to be sure, I've got my preferences: med. to high arch, soft creamy skin, clearly descending toe length (though a longer second toe makes no difference to me), and a lack of calluses (or "damage"). I've seen beautiful pairs of feet that don't satisfy all of those, though, and it doesn't really bother me.

What really sets a beautiful pair of feet apart is how they "pop" in the photo/video. The beautiful ones just show up more brilliantly, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I know it when I see it.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do. straight toenails and cut straight. well proportioned toes ans smooth as silk soles adn finally heels have to round flat heel look bad and crack easily
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 100% with you aerodrew. Although my standards have relaxed just a tad as I've grown older (42), I still believe that only 5% of womens feet are arousing to me.

And yeah, the picture section is baffling on most days. If I find one or two sets of feet on the entire front page that I'm digging then that's a good day.

Still love Wu's though and the whole website in general!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philgill11
Board Regular
Member # 42350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philgill11   Email Philgill11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I think about 5% of guys like feet and only 10% of women have pretty feet. Do-able feet. Criteria? Well it starts with size. Small dainty feet preferably. Whether you like tops or soles it begins and ends with toes. They must line up. Descend across at a proportionate angle. Too much angle ruins the look from both the top and bottom. Toe thickness has to be right for the width of the feet too, can't be so thin that there are toe-gaps. Too thin also makes the toes crush in on each other, so they don't make a perfect straight bouquet. Tips must be round and nails of course well taken care of and nicely cropped. A nice arch is a bonus especially if you are a sole man, as the arch makes the sole curvy and sensual. At this point a woman must take care of what she has been born with but keeping her heels soft and her nails well kept. Just my observation.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What really sets a beautiful pair of feet apart is how they "pop" in the photo/video. The beautiful ones just show up more brilliantly, if that makes any sense. Anyway, I know it when I see it.

Agreed,

Pretty feet will indeed "pop" when captured via still or video.

As for preference I like meaty soles (w/ a full heel), medium length toes, and a medium height arch. They do not have to be perfectly smooth, but I do not like a lot of "texture".

As for size 8-10 is my personal "sweet-spot" but there are exceptions.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
But when I see some some of the reply comments on some of the picture posts.... talking bout "how hot her feet are", or "what they would do to those feet"... I'm like really?? WTF!! Dude, her toes look like they got beat up by a pair of vice grips!!

I totally agree with you Drew. Sometimes it boggles my mind some of the feet that some guys lust after. a lot of them are desperate and prolly have never even touched a pair of female feet so their standards are pretty low or some have never had a sweet pair of feet to play with so its like they take what they can get because the woman is actually interested in their fetish.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as she's attractive and her feet are nice, I can roll with it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta agree wit aerodrew!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's all about the fleshy foot.

I'm thinking thick, wide and wrinkly soles. Deep arch.

Toes - as long as they are chubby and fleshy I haven't got a problem.

I love a fleshy ball of foot too. I'm so into feet it's driving me crazy!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^What he said. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's always funny to see some guys talking big about other people's preferences, especially when they've got nothing to say in the photo threads they're so quick to denigrate.

Keep up the "good" work, gents. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links