Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ok, the worst thing... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ok, the worst thing...
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So ive been single for a while now, but hanging with this girl who i think is great, i really like her. For reasons due to travelling commitments etc... we both know we can't have a relationship but we choose to hang and kiss, foreplay but we haven't had sex. She also doesn't know about my fetish.

Anyway tonight we were hanging, getting pretty hot so we start playing around, i put on a condom, we are finally gonna have sex, and i lose it. So i went down on her to try and sort out my problem but nothing, i had to apologise and stop. hugely embarassing.

Now i don't know whether its because i wasn't getting any foot? or what, i dunno, ive not had it before. She told me to not worry and that it doesn't matter and that she's cool but i feel so less of a man. All i want to do is cry!

Has anyone had a similar problem, im so frustrated and don't know what to do.

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by warp:
Has anyone had a similar problem

yeah, I've had a similar problem on numerous occasions with a number of different women. the worst particular time was when a girl went off on my psychological attachment to my fetish and blamed it on my being "too complicated" as she called it. Here is a picture of her and you can tell by her facial expression how pathetically she would treat me when it came to feet.

don't worry mate, you will be able to get through this episode pretty well. at least she did not attack your fetish or your manhood. your dick will get hard when the time is right.

[ April 10, 2011, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have all been there and done that, mostly because of performance anxiety, stress, or possibly some drugs or caffeine. I think what might help you is just relax, and be you! If you like her feet, and want them part of the sexual act, not the whole thing, but part, just tell her. You find her so beautiful, and you want to love all of her, and yea, you really like and are attracted to her feet. Just make light of it, smile, start rubbing her feet, relax her, and you will start to relax yourself. Get between her legs, gently lift her feet to your face, smell and lick them a little. You will start to get hard. Tell her how much you adore her, how she so excites you, you will get harder, and then let your natural instincts take over. The missionary position with her feet up at your face, is a great starting point. Then as you get more comfortable with each other, you experiment more, different positions and angles. I find keeping it light, with humor, teasing, tickling, brings down her barriers and yours. Make it fun, then when you enter her, go to work, concentrate on her pleasure. When you see her enjoying herself, you relax, get more confident, and start to enjoy your self! There is nothing wrong with letting her feet get you started! You got to get the engine started for the car to go! The car can look good, but it needs some fuel to move good! Get my drift? Now just be honest, communicate, make it fun, have a few drinks first, not too many, one, maybe two, and go rock this chics world!!! GOOD LUCK! May the force and her feet be with you!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both fantastic posts! Thank you so much both of you!

I can't lie, last night i hardly slept a wink. Im so worried shes not gonna wont to hang anymore, txt back anymore etc...

Deep down, i knew the whole timing wasn't right, i had masterbated like twice that day and it was on her couch and at a weird angle, i just had nothing going for me i think. And then i made the mistake of saying afterwards, "im sorry, its just, your the first person ive like and cared about in a really long time" and now im worried shes gonna think im truly obsessed with her. Guys, im really so low at the moment its unreal.

fuck.

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls dig CONFIDENT guys, SENSITIVE guys, guys with a little EDGE. Turn your doubts and insecurities into SENSITIVITY, STOP beating up on yourself, look in the mirror, and feel like she is LUCKY to be with you, and get a small dose of COCKINESS, and say freak it, everybody has a bad day, and that doesn't define you and who you are! A REAL MAN picks his ASS up, says TODAY is a BRAND NEW DAY, what is DONE is DONE, I am not going to CRY about it, I am going to DO THE THINGS that will help ME going foward. Girls also dig guys who show they can conquer their FEARS, and fight through them! STOP the whoa is me BS, get focused, be the man you are, and GO GET WHAT you want! Girls like to be PURSUED, they LIKE MEN who know what they want, not wishy-washy cry babies! STOP whinning, you are a great guy, a great catch, and like a favorite sports star, after you go 0-4, or shoot 10% from the floor, you practice, work hard, and bounce back for the next game! LIFE is ALL ABOUT over-coming setbacks and dis-appointments! You set your mind on a goal, and you work for it, and keep plugging away, determination, will, drive, with passion! This is another LIFE lesson, that you can LEARN from, grow from, and be better for it! NOW go get her!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say next time you know your gonna be hanging with her and there is a good possibility of sex then have about 3 or 4 beers(or about 5 shots of hard liqour) and you'll be good to go! You'll fuck like a champ [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha. It happens bro. Also u used the word 'finally' so this tends to ad a bit of pressure. And while the pressure is on, hold up lemme get the condom. This combo usually leads to a soft dick. U were thinking to much with the wrong head. If u get to mental ur not in the right frame of mind. Think with ur dick, he's the one getting the job done. And lastly, if u know ur not getting no feet and ur still thinking about feet, forget it. U getting into foot fetish mindset which can in no way be fulfilled. This will soften u every time. Also, if u just take charge and do your thing, ur money. I always see these cats saying how do I go about telling about my fetish. But in ur case, u ate her pussy! That's just as intimate if not more so. Who gives a shit? Just start fingerbanging her and go for her feet. What do u think is really going to happen? She's not gonna stop the pleasure and walk out saying 'oh ur into feet gross' na dude. I've done things in the heat of the moment which I'm not particularly into doing but I was just to carried away to care, ya dig? Basically, relax and really take ur time with the lady and enjoy urselves and u will be good. STOP THINKING! Just relax
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Guys my biggest problem is i worry so much. SO MUCH! All my friends always say, 'dude, think about yourself for a change, fuck them etc...' or 'your reading waaaaay to much into this'.

And you guys are saying exactly the same thing, and you guys don't even know me, so i guess i really do need to chill the fuck out. But man its so difficult.

I spoke to my best mate today and i was saying im really worried shes gonna think im a loser or want to stop hanging out and he said "She would be a nasty piece of work if she did that, and if she does, then shes someone you'd want to be with." Wise words i think.

So, im gonna take everything you guys have said away with me, try and live in the now, and see what happens, thats all i can do right?! But i won't lie, i felt like the only guy in the world thats had this problem last night. You guys have made me feel so much better. True friends at Wus [Smile]

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess would be that whacking off twice [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] before didn't help.
Next time before sex try going a day or two of not churning your butter; I suspect you'll be fine. [Smile]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's happened to me before. After having been single for a lot longer than I'd like to admit and becoming accustomed to taking matters into my own hands, there's a lot of pressure put on your big comeback performance. Especially with a girl who you've been building up a lot of anticipation on being with.

Bad thing is when you try too hard to relax you put so much pressure on yourself to rise to the occasion you end up making it even more difficult to salute. Like others have said, take a day or two off from starching your socks and next time you see her it'll be like you were 14 and couldn't get rid of it.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most guys have been in this position at least once.

The best thing I've found to do when you lose your hard on is concentrate on pleasing her and getting her off. Believe me, if a woman has a couple of orgasms, it won't matter whether or not you're inside of her or not. The important thing is to make her feel good.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got to stay with it and try to get passed this problem. Dont be like me and not try to do antything aboutit. I didnt and still havent to this day. Its been the reason why I have never had any long term realation ships.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry about it... it has happened to every guy that's been with enough girls, whether they admit it or not.

My problem is alcohol (whiskey dick). Too much will render me useless.

As has been mentioned above, avoid rubbing one out for a couple days, and avoid too much of the sauce (a drink or two is OK).

When it comes time for action, try to include her feet. Touch them, rub them, or whatever you choose (just don't suddenly jam them in your mouth without warning). Be subtle about it. She will get the hint... Believe me.

You'll be fine.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried having sex with a girl that I couldn't get an erection with. I was soooo embarassed.I think my problem was that I wasn't sexually attracted to her. We tried on many occations. The one time I was able to get hard, it went away in minutes. We were good friends but. The fact that I wasn't sexually attracted to her is what I think was why I couldn't perform.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Check out my latest post 'A step up in the world' to see what happened the next time [Smile]

So happy!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links