Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone Else Overheating Now in this Young Spring?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone Else Overheating Now in this Young Spring?
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happens to me every year, and I guess in a way I embrace it. I can't seem to date anyone for long because the older I get, the more my eye wanders, and the more variety I want. I am still seeing this girl for 3 months, but it's evolved into something kinda platonic because I just get bored easily. After taking the winter off from the dungeon/foot party scene here in NYC as I usually do, I am now back in full swing and think about it almost constantly. For the first time, I have serious intense thoughts of worshiping the feet of a black girl, which I've never done. (I have wanted to since I saw 'She's Gotta Have It' again 2 months ago.) There is also an incredible Arabic girl at a local dungeon that I am salivating over, an race I have no experience with either.

I don't know where I'm going here. I'm 33, and used to get attached to girls easily, but lately, all I want is variety (I rarely even see the same girl at the local dungeon more than once or twice. Twice would be a lot for me.) I almost got engaged 2 years ago to a girl I've known for 8 years, who lived in another state, but that fell through. But now I'm back to square one, no one girl drives me wild, and I don't know if it'll always be like this. I've been a critic of marriage for a long time, but it would be nice to meet a fellow liberal minded free spirit up for anything that I could hang with for the short (or long) LONG term.

I'll give you this thought provoking anecdote. Last week, I sessioned with the first girl I ever saw upon entering the dungeon scene back in 2005. It was the third time in the 5 1/2 years that I saw her, (she works independently now.) and it was among the best sessions I've ever had. I have had 2 regulars before (try to guess why I continued seeing them over and over.) who I eventually got sick of, so I wonder why this girl, the first I've ever seen, gave me one of the best sessions after so much time had passed?

It's just weird to me that if I had Charlie Sheen's money, I would likely be part of this scene and then some every week. People ask why Charlie has to pay for hookers, but I kinda get it. Remember what Richard Gere said in 'Pretty Woman'? His reason, to the question of why he sees hookers, being a rich, good looking guy who could get any woman he wants, was 'I don't want any romantic hassles.'

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or financial hassles. lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with wanting variety. Nothing wrong with not wanting to get married. I have a few friends in the 30's and 40's that simply refuse marriage.

Where you have problems is when your married and actively looking for variety.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:

It's just weird to me that if I had Charlie Sheen's money, I would likely be part of this scene and then some every week. People ask why Charlie has to pay for hookers, but I kinda get it. Remember what Richard Gere said in 'Pretty Woman'? His reason, to the question of why he sees hookers, being a rich, good looking guy who could get any woman he wants, was 'I don't want any romantic hassles.'

If I had Charlie Sheen's money, I would be livin it up the way he does. Romance is a hassle. It's like this in general, and not just feet. The women wear less when the temperature rises. We look at them and we want to party with them or whatever. Especially if it's a Friday or Saturday.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links