Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Perfect feet, however......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perfect feet, however......
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bring up this topic because as browse through the many pictures of beautiful women and their feet. I think to myself, "Perfect Feet" but then I find something I don't like. For example, hair on the toes, nail polish that looks like it was just slapped on by a child or someone in a hurry. Don't get me wrong, there are very "few" feet I will turn down.
So I want to ask the my fellow foot patrons here, What makes perfect feet or near perfect feet, not so perfect? What is that one thing that makes you pause and say ......

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archman218
Board Regular
Member # 37912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archman218     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing is worse than hair on the toes...i literally get completely turned off and won't even massage their feet
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I'm not a fan of really long toe nails. I like the nails to be short or medium in length. But when they're long enough to climb up a wall, that when I get disgusted.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree about long nails. Also bunions, short stubby toes, and feet that are virtually archless (though I am not a high arch guy, per se.) Outside of these, I probably would lick them clean. I don't even mind dry skin so much.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect feet, to me are those that are rather well maintained (no rough heels, smooth skin, well trimmed, freshly pedicured). Don't like the sight of any hair or bunions.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's the structure of the soles, which is permanent: the things like polish, hair on toes, rough heels are all temporary and can be improved.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hairs on toes, toenails that are too short and/or chipped (I am a fan of medium to long toenails!) and cracked heels are a major turn off for me!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calluses and cracked heels. Those are the big ones.

To be honest, I don't use the word "perfect" very much. I could probably count the number of times I've used it here on both hands...if I could actually remember whether or not I've used it. [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
To be honest, I don't use the word "perfect" very much.

Same here. I guess to some guys all feet are perfect!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....what one finds attractive, another does not as i often see on here over and over!

Saying that...no hair on the toes, short nails, yellow callused or cracked soles...are all turn off's for me

She has to treat her feet with TLC!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
To be honest, I don't use the word "perfect" very much.

Same here. I guess to some guys all feet are perfect!
I'm with you... To me "perfect feet" are about as rare as Micky Mantle rookie card.. I'll admit though,, I'm shallow and picky as hell when it comes to rating feet.

I understand the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thing... Hey everyone has their own taste... But when I see some comments on certain feet I just wonder what the hell their criteria is..

The first thing I look at is the big toenails.. I like a nice full longer nailbed with "relatively" longer toenails...
Beyond that would get as complex as explaining our country's National deficit...

So I'll resort to referencing this post of my wife's feet... Still not exactly perfect, but damn close.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00002682;filter=topics

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
But when they're long enough to climb up a wall, that when I get disgusted.

I agree 100%. I was having this same conversation with some other guys in here who think there's nothing wrong with women who have toeclaws. If a guy who doesn't have a foot fetish sees feet that have long nails/claws, he'll see no beauty in them. But show him feet with toe nails (not toe claws), then he can better understand why guys have a foot fetish.

Toe nails that are not too short or not too long is just right.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the subject of nail length, here's an example I picked from a thread today titled "web finds" in the content section. Notice how the big toes have a fuller, sexier nail (though it wouldn't be right to even call them "long" as they don't come out past the tip of the toes)? And how the other ones are far too short, and therefore, are far more detrimental to the foot's appeal.
http://img188.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=800339730_1279508731_6_VXcr_123_400lo.jpg

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A women that looks after her feet needs to be celebrated. You think how much abuse the feet take on a weekly basis. To get them to near perfect for us fellows is a hard thing to maintain.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with flat/archless feet, turnoff for me. I also agree with long toenails. I don't want to play with an eagle's talons
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links