Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Giving away free pair of used womens socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Giving away free pair of used womens socks
RadioContestSIP
Member # 42757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioContestSIP   Author's Homepage   Email RadioContestSIP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're an internet radio program and a hot generous listener has donated a pair of her used socks to give away. We'll be having an on air contest this wednesday at 530 pm pacific to give away this pair of socks to the contestant that answers the most trivia questions right. Email us at RadioContestSIP@gmail.com if you're interested and we'll give you the phone number to call on wednesday and if you win we'll mail you the socks for free. Thanks guys.
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
weird post.
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RadioContestSIP:
a hot generous listener has donated a pair of her used socks to give away.

Very nice!! [Drool]

Why can't more of the mainstream media outlets start coming up with unique fun ideas like this? Most of the hottest women I have ever scene have been girls who are into doing normal things and not into any fetish-specific venues.

I applaud your radio show for coming up with a contest that will hopefully plant new ideas in the minds of your hot female listeners [Thumbs Up]

Best of luck and I hope you can share a picture of the woman's face and her feet when the contest is over. Oh, and I would love to see the ecstatic look on the winner's face when he comes in to receive the prize. Also, if you can manage to keep a hidden camera on the guy even after he gets to be alone in his car, I would love to see what he does with those socks [Mmm]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links