Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot jobs that FREAKING hurt!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot jobs that FREAKING hurt!
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always had a foot fetish. Of course when I was younger and never had any experience in foot sex, all I had was my imagination and assuming getting a footjob would be the best thing ever....so I thought.

Well, in college when I had my first footjob, all I could say was "DAMN, this shit hurts!!!". I didn't think about lube since I saw so many video's without lube. So yeah, my wiener got all, well, bruised and whatnot. [Confused]

Obviously I use lube now, but still if the chick is not experienced with giving footjobs (which all the girls I've been with are not), they can really hurt you. But...practice makes perfect and my wife is good at it.

Sorry if this is kind of killing the mood guys, but anyone else have this experience???

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh, I like it a little rough, but not too rough. Lube is always a good idea.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just once. Since then, I haven't requested a footjob. [Laugh]

I too failed to consider lube.

No worries about killing my mood; I'm drinking alone!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've loved female feet since I was 4 years old but I've never liked footjobs. I think I had two or three from an old girlfriend but just was never into them. Much rather smell, kiss & lick her feet with a handjob or just jack myself off.

Never understood cumming on feet and footjobs but then again, alot of guys like it!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get footjobs all the time, but never use lube. The wife's technique is more of a mashing motion with one foot rather than jerking between her feet which is not comfortable at all. Her way works every time!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm not really into footjobs either. Not looking at them, and while I'd try it out when I get the chance, I don't think it's something that I'd enjoy, since the technique isn't exactly mainstream.

I'm content with kissing, licking, and sucking on her feet and toes. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I'm currently showing my g/f how to do them and honestly, I'm not completely stoked about them. I much prefer a nice hand job where she can really control things better and just have her feet in my face. Way better IMO.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I get footjobs all the time, but never use lube. The wife's technique is more of a mashing motion with one foot rather than jerking between her feet which is not comfortable at all. Her way works every time!

I remember one of your footjob crush vids at thefootfetishtube or tv or something where she had her back turned standing on a cockboard giving you a fj with her sole facing the cam & near the end as she would slide her sole over your d**k, your dick was getting harder & harder,more excited as if it was starting to hug the sole of her foot while she rubbed against it then you exploded.That was really hot.Wish i could see that vid again but the site doesn't exist anymore i don't think.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone ever have a bad blow job? LOL... Did it mean you don't try to get another one? [Cheers]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, and yes.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have come around this last little while to lube. For the longest time I would just HATE seeing lube being used in a FJ vid! But this past while I'm a huge fan of using it with the wife!

I like to warm myself up by giving her a nice long foot massage using a foot lotion [Big Grin] Which makes her happy,especially after her working a long day at work on her feet. Even get her giving me a bit of a FJ while I'm massaging her feet, I'll rub one foot and she uses other on my cock! Then when I'm done of massaging her feet her feet are all lubed up ready to go! Feels AMAZING!

If you are with a girl that is probably giving her first FJ, just help her out. Less pain for you [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a lube lover because it looks and feels so much better to me and makes it easier for the wife to git-r- done with less pain and agony.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh its all good. the inexperienced footjob always tends towards the rough side. but i personally prefer without lube so my cum can really cover her feet. plus as u start to get wet that lubes pretty well, otherwise i just makes sure to lick her feet all over and have her go right to working the cock. and then theres always the toe grip foot job, my personal favorite.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links