Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Old Navy Flip Flops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old Navy Flip Flops
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently I've been seeing a lot of the commercial for Old Navy 1$ flip flops. Some nice feet. It's like a one day sale. Wonder if it's worth scouting the store and looking around. I love seeing girls in the summer wearing Old Navy flip flops. Love when they match attire such as red flip flops red pedicure, jeans, red shirt.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen that commercial yet but sounds great. I also like seeing girls slip out of the flips they're wearing to try new ones on in the store.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old navy flops, well worn...hmmmm, smells good!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Haven't seen that commercial yet but sounds great. I also like seeing girls slip out of the flips they're wearing to try new ones on in the store.

Well there is a guy wearing the flip flops as women around him are dancing barefoot. It's like an 8 second commercial, so you're not missing out on a lot. The song is like flip flops for one dollar for toes that are so pretty. I also love seeing girls in Old Navy flip flops, very common.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going!You can never have to many Old Navy flip flops!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha i miss your old navy flip flops....fragant stinky smells?
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing I don't like about flip flops.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
There's nothing I don't like about flip flops.

Even the sound of them gets me excited!
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was another old navy commercial that came out before that one, where the women were showing there ankles, and one woman was in the tub, wiggling her bare feet. Not sure if it was for flip-flops or jeans. I like old navy flip-flops, but my wife doesn't wear them. Ever since I bought her some from Avon, she has been loving those, as she says they are the most comfortable flip-flops she has ever worn.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links