Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Star's feet from Star's foot fantasy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Star's feet from Star's foot fantasy!
G Man
Board Regular
Member # 42643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G Man   Author's Homepage   Email G Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have ever seen Star from STARS FOOT FANTASY,
she has asked for you guys to rate her feet 1 thru 5, 5 being the BEST! Comments as well...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first saw her feet pics and G-Man's photos on the 'pad.

And this is what I was talking about. A few months ago I posted a thread musing about how I wished some posters from the 'pad and various other foot boards would post here on Wu's...and here is G-Man.

I think she is beautiful and her feet are spectacular. Her soles are fantastic, and how she poses her feet is amazing. She mos def knows how to show everything off and then some. She is so lovely,and quite sexy.

I do hope this is not the last we see of the sexy, and talented Star here on Wu's.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say a 10! Great body on her too [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links