Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Facebook Feet Fantasies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Facebook Feet Fantasies
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After i think the lecturer scent has gone cold for the moment i was looking for a quick fix on web for wanking over feet.I remembered this nerd chinese fella i used to know with older sisters when i was in school years back.

They were older but the oldest one now i checked out on facebook her pics were open to me some 1000 or so.She loves her nylons and also has some of her sexy feet...wanking heaven at the moment is all i can say dreaming of coming over them asian pantyhosed toes of older girl ahhhh [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Cool]
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've done my share of looking. I have one friend on there from JHS and then later college briefly who I have since been back in touch with, and she had some birthday pics of hers on there hanging from a stripper pole in a bar, and it's a pretty nice sole shot.

On an awkward note, my best bud from JHS has some hot female friends I don't know and I have looked on their pages. There is one in particular who is so hot and although there are no sole shots, there are many flip flop shots, with the clearest shot oddly enough being her dressed as Paul McCartney from the Sgt. Pepper album on Halloween, so she's got a short wig on with a moustache! I have made a few funny comments kinda in response to some of her comments on there, and sometimes she responds or 'likes' a comment of mine, but man I really want to meet her but she has a boyfriend. I'm so doomed--it's flip flop season and I have no control.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean been doing similar.On one note saw a girl i was in high school with the other night she was year above me.She did it for me alot because always had on pantyhose and heels as was the style but hers were in opaque style and it wasnt til late on that i seen them. Very flat is her foot shape but nice toes one of best wanking days i had is when she shoeplayed.Shes a complete slut aswell and on facebook anyone can view some of her pics if you want private message me and il give you profile.

Didnt get to perv on them that night which was a pity but my feeling is the slut would give a footjob for right incentive.She needs those toes badly cummed on and sucked.These pics not bad for masturbating anyway even with no clear foot shots my dick is tired [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Just unzipped on lynseys [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] i have a clear pic of hers on facebook saved for anyone interested.She was in a few higher grades than me at school and i used to fantasize about her feet as was the rule she was always dressed in pantyhose ahhhhh
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah post the pics up [Big Grin] Don't want a direct link to her account(stepping over the line there) but just upload the pic to say photobucket or something and put it up here
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links