Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » European Strip Clubs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: European Strip Clubs
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, been a member here for a few years but rarely posted, but I have a question...

I'm going on holiday in July to Bulgaria with a few of my male friends. Now, the place we are going to in Bulgaria is quite well known for it's night clubs, bars, food establishments and best of all, strip bars (we're all single so we'll be sure to visit these).

I've been to strip clubs in the UK, but never even mentioned my foot fetish to any of the dancers (in case my friends find out, but that's a seperate issue), neither have I ever paid for any foot action. But I feel on holiday in another country, after a few too many lagers, I'll get the urge to try my luck.

Has anyone ever been to any of the strip clubs in Europe? Or any of the countries around Bulgaria? Maybe Turkey or Greece and tried their luck with a dancers feet? What was the outcome?

Looking forward to hearing back, thanks.

Jack.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swafneis
Board Regular
Member # 40492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swafneis   Email Swafneis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like entertainment / nightlife options take a look at the Reeperbahn (Hamburg / Germany). The Reeperbahn in the St. Pauli district is considered Europe's largest red light district and home of strip clubs, brothels, bars and nightclubs.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The strip clubs i go to here in canada i always get to suck and lick the girls feet all the time i love it i have even got to cum on one girls soles one time at the strip club it only cost me 4 drinks sweet deal [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links