Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To repel a girl you dont like..........or maybe.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To repel a girl you dont like..........or maybe.....
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this?

If there is a girl who is into you a lot but you genuinely dont like her and want to get her off your back for good, then simply tell her that you have a foot fetish and so it wouldn't work between you two. If you want, go into detail about what you like.

This will turn her off you. However, in the odd case that she turns around and says that she is ok with it, well you may have just found yourself an opportunity for some foot action, that is of course, unless you really dont want anything to do with her.

Just thought id throw that one out there for anyone interested.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you asking for an opinion, or for advice? Is there a girl you wanna get rid of, and your asking If throwing feet fetish into the mix will run her off?
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured a sure way to do it would be to pop a squat on her dining room table and take a dump on the casserole she just baked for dinner and announce you have a scat fetish. Works even better if her parents are over for dinner too.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typically if I'm not into a girl, I don't even bring up my foot fetish because as in your example that could be an opening for her. I would not want to do anything with the feet of a girl I'm not attracted to.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just say no.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, not asking for advice or anything, just throwing it out there as a suggestion, do whatever feels best for you, the suggestion is for those might be interested in giving it a go as it has worked for me twice in the past.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ok I was wondering what you was realy saying.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering why a girl who's into you would be turned off by a foot fetish. Unless you're young....like school aged.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have a girl that already likes you, it would be difficult to turn her off with something that is as tame on the kink spectrum as a foot fetish. I think you'd have more luck doing what LaDaemon suggested though. [Laugh]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, if she suddenly revealed she's into foot fetish, I doubt you would not like her for much longer. Especially if she's got nice feet. Nah, the best way to not get involved with someone is to either politely say you're not interested, or just be willfully ignorant of her advances. She'll eventually give up unless she's hopelessly in love with you.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, this is good advice, for a coward. Just man up and have the balls to tell the girl you're not interested.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, if you want her run off terrified and blab to all her friends and family about your fetish. thats a brilliant idea.

but i think such a personal thing, should be shared with those you love and trust, not used as a "girl repellant"

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any girl that is truly into you would embrace your foot fetish and run with it.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links