Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National Femme Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Wild Card Class

Throughout the course of the entire season we have sat here to discuss a deep-rooted issue as to which famous woman has the sexiest feet. These women are widely-recognized or notable people who command a high degree of public and media attention. Generally speaking, these women seek media attention and most frequently have extroverted personalities. The desire to be notable is implied by some to be a part of Western culture and more specifically the American Dream as a measure of success.

We also have what's called Media Whores -- those who seek out publicity for herself by using her private life as a vehicle for enhanced celebrity status, sometimes desperately. Examples of these are fake or planned relationships, reality television appearances, celebrity nudity and in extreme cases, scandal or celebrity sex tapes.

We have a mix of these outlets that these women have attained credibility for. Diverse opinions bring in different ends of the spectrum.

They all gather at the most celebrated tournament in all of celebrity foot fetish for the quest to don the Salvatore Ferragamo and hold the title of World's Sexiest Feet.

----

**For Those Unfamiliar or New to This Thread**

In the begining of the season, the 32-girl league was divided into two classes: the American Female Class (AFC) and the National Female Class (NFC). In the playoffs tournament brackets are made up of six girls from each of the league's two classes, following the end of the 16-match regular season. These six girls are:

1. The 4 division champions from each class (the girl in each division who finished with the best overall record). They are seeded 1 through 4 based on their overall won-lost-tied record.

2. Two wild card qualifiers (the NON-division winners who finished the season with the highest winning percentages regardless of division affiliation). They are seeded 5 and 6.

In the first round (The Wild Card Class), the 3rd-seed division winner will go against the 6th seed wild card, and the 4th seed goes agaisnt the 5th. The 1 and the 2 seeds from each class receive a bye in the first round, which entitles them to automatically advance to the second round (The Divisional Class) to face the first round survivors. Unlike most celebrity tournaments from the past that dealt with predetermined brackets, the second round of the playoffs is 're-seeded'; the girl who's seeded #1 will go against the lowest surviving seed, the second seed goes against the other girl who survived the first round. The two surviving girls from the second round will meet in the third round (The Class Championship), with the winner of that match going on to face the champion of the OPPOSITE class in The Finals Classic.

----

SHOE SIZES

Eva Mendes -- 10
Stacy Keibler -- 9
Victoria Justice -- 8.5
Ashley Tisdale -- 8
Jessica Alba -- 8
Olivia Wilde -- 8
Joanna Krupa -- 7
Megan Fox -- 7

----

THE IMAGES
If you get stuck on any match, these pictures will serve as your inspiration to help you finally decide who to vote for.

Ashley Tisdale -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/cdtxwo2vbjiiq4bi1jd4rw4xqrn28f6g/
Shoe Department -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/u2eis6zuajxmjhe5z4kxnbxa06122elj/

Eva Mendes -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2ilwbjlgn2x5wz01h6dgw4grbksi45qp/

Jessica Alba -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/sbqnxcr72ldvnfv0ando8bx0s7u6f6w7/
Shoe Department -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gto2xdbxyhutnpuf97e54pwjaxjpw3iz/
Non-Foot Video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ZPsr6XAMYjQ&vq=medium

Joanna Krupa -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7ruu9w5cxb445boty555j9ts2xxf4my2/

Megan Fox -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4mgr6r63brj510w29gfxmhfhgn1n5bee/
Shoe Department -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dtidrdknae2chrdfzobdondd1ay5stfg/

Olivia Wilde -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/62skvw0naz1jgnnf53xwn6df4jgpdeuq/
Shoe Department -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/js931q123rzh3y8oe7wa697eoeoehmg5/
Non-Foot Video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tZwwHQmzMQM&vq=medium

Stacy Keibler -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ikyvqczk767idlf33swet13ve4r65e9l/
Victoria Justice -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/54ywj77m9w9vjpolgs8xcy3dzvqx87m2/

----

**It's always worth reminding that you should check out Nusuth's website which also features some pretty nice pictures of celebrities, including those who are not in this contest. http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/ **

----

**REMEMBER: Once a girl loses, she ELIMINATED from the tournament. So think carefully as to who you will choose. Also, in the playoffs, if a match ends in a tie, that match will go into a 24-hour overtime where I will ask the people to once again vote on the participants in question.**

----

Being the multi-faceted entertainment celebrity foot fetish contest that the Fashionistas is, it also helps to add in some music to get us and the women in the mood to enjoy the final phases of the season.

**The Official Song of This Year's Playoffs**

Plan B
Stay Too Long [Pendulum remix]
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=0jLweF06tT8&vq=medium

-- National

Poll Information
This poll contains 4 question(s). 98 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alba, Keibler, Tisdale, Mendes!

It's GO TIME, ladies!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with two of your four picks, Combine. One of them is the Keibler one. Don't get me wrong, I love Stacy's feet. I voted for her as often as I could throughout the season. But I feel Joanna's are a bit better.

For Alba, I could not believe last week's results. Miranda Kerr just collapsed during the last two or three weeks. She was doing so well. For her to suddenly fall off the way she did sort of reminds me of how the Colts gave the fame to the Jets, allowing them to go from a team that had just about no chance to make the playoffs, to a team that made the playoffs. I feel that that describes Alba. A girl who needed a lot of help from other women to make the playoffs. But I'll take it.

For the second year in a row, Alba and Wilde are facing each other in the first round of the playoffs. Alba looks ready to go, her feet are ready to go, and looking at the clip, the rest of her body is ready to go. I don't know how anyone can vote against the package Alba. National brings the goods with these pictures and videos and it looks like we're in for some great dramatics for this year's playoffs.

I have Mendes over Justice.

Now for Tisdale. Any match she's in will be the most watched one. She's clearly responsible for making this year perhaps the most unpredictable ever. After her win over Kim, other new girls followed her lead. After seeing how the season has turned out to be, I will not be surprised if Tisdale wins this one. Having said all of that, I feel that Megan's got the better feet and I think she'll get this one. Whoever wins that match, though, is someone who I don't feel is going to get past the second round.

So, again, while I have Megan for this one (and I don't like Megan all that much), it's not out of the question that Ashley can win this one.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's championship season. This is where the real season begins and now it's time to have the nerves that are made of steel and make it through the toughest battles of the year.

This is the most exciting (and the most nerve-wrecking) time of the year in any celebrity foot fantasy league. And I am both. I gotta tell you, I'm having this unsettling feeling that Tisdale is going to steal this one. Foot_fashion_industry is right on: Ashley's matches are the most that are the most watched.

But in the playoffs, Megan has a great track record of making her opponents suffer. Success will find Megan and all will be well.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Olivia Wilde owns the universe. I'm wild about Wilde's feet. Even her back looks good. Her "shoe department" are just so damn sexy!!! Her face is turning me on. That's a woman that knows how to work it. Everything on her is sexy. And those shoes off of her would be even sexier.

Olivia, can I take off your shoes and play with your feet? Please, please, with sugar on top...

And after seeing her video, after seeing her foot pictures, I think she's more than ready for the next round.

Duffy, I think you should worry about Megan because I feel that she's going to lose. Ashley has brought some VERY amazing pictures this week. And they make me think about how much more dangerous she could be in the second round should she win this week? Ashley's on a roll, and she deserves it. Her feet are just that sexy. Now that we have the playoffs underway, Ashley's going to unleash!

And let me tell you, Ashley's pictures are making me stroke it. And Ashley's shoe department pics are just in[censored]credible! Her shoes are so shiny and polished. Makes me want to lick her shoes before I take them off her feet. That girl really has it all together. And the closeups makes you wish that these people invented smellavision.

Made the best girl win between Joanna and Stacy. I went with Krupa on this one, but I'll be sad if Stacy goes. That's the one match that I did not want to see in the first round because I feel both of them are worthy enough to advance to the next round.

And I've got Victoria. I like some of my girls little 'n young. Size 8 1/2 is perfect for someone like her. Gives me a handful to grab on her feet.

And I love the song you have as the official theme song for the playoffs. Great way to kick off the playoffs with a song that makes you burst out of the gate with high energy.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indemand
Board Regular
Member # 33962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indemand   Email indemand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stacy Keibler: One of the more gorgeous appearances she's ever made.

Jessica Alba: Definitely the shortest skirt she was wearing at a public event, exposing more of her legs. My pants are tight.

I think someone's lying about her age because there's no way a girl as young as Victoria can look that good. But Mendes already has goddess-like feet. So I voted for her.

And I agree what "Another Way of Nice" said about Tisdale. And it's nice to see Ambrosio there to assist her even though she's not in the playoffs.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great matches, National. The fact that this is only the first round tells us that more is waiting for us around the corner. What's scary is that with these women giving everything they've got for this round, they've got to go up against the feet of Marisa, Irina, Candice AND Audrina waiting for them in the second round. That's the part of the tournament I like: anticipating the appearance of the top two seeds from each class. These warm ups for the women in this round will make the next round matches more interesting to watch.

Stacy has great feet and can give Joanna a run for her money. Even though this is the first round, these matches (especially Joanna's, since she's my pick to win the whole thing) can make me very nervous.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far the higher seeds are winning their matches. I voted for Mendes, but something tells me that Victoria is going to come around and win this by the time the polls close. And Ashley is keeping Megan honest. Ashley is making a living of giving these heavyweights a very hard time. But when I think playoffs, Megan is one of the first women who come to mind for her winning ways. I expect Megan to snap out of it, too.

Stacy is doing a great job of holding back Joanna.

And C'MON, Alba! Let's get going! If there's one girl who I don't want Alba to lose to, it's Olivia.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only match in this round that's a rematch from the regular season is the Jessica Alba/Olivia Wilde match. The other three encounters involve women meeting each other for the very first time. That's another aspect of the playoffs that I like. It's the possibility turning into actuality when two women who have not faced each other all year finally running into each other for the first time in the playoffs. It's crazy how after 256 matches in the regular season that these women did not bump into each other.

Jessica Alba has a little streak going for her in the playoffs. She's the only girl in Fashionistas history to face her divisional rival in the playoffs more than *once*. This is her third playoff match against a divisional rival and she's undefeated. In each case, Alba was the higher seed. We'll see what happens now that she's the lower seed than Olivia Wilde.

----

Later tonight, I just might give my first of three announcements as to who will participate in next year's contest. First, I have to make sure that she passes a physical. That consists of putting her feet in my mouth before she gets the Commissioner's Approval.

So stay tuned for the 2012 Draft.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Man, can't wait to see who that girl is!
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
The only match in this round that's a rematch from the regular season is the Jessica Alba/Olivia Wilde match. The other three encounters involve women meeting each other for the very first time. That's another aspect of the playoffs that I like. It's the possibility turning into actuality when two women who have not faced each other all year finally running into each other for the first time in the playoffs. It's crazy how after 256 matches in the regular season that these women did not bump into each other.

Jessica Alba has a little streak going for her in the playoffs. She's the only girl in Fashionistas history to face her divisional rival in the playoffs more than *once*. This is her third playoff match against a divisional rival and she's undefeated. In each case, Alba was the higher seed. We'll see what happens now that she's the lower seed than Olivia Wilde.

For all this talk about other divisions being competitive, the fact that Alba is the only one to run into this situation at least twice shows just how overlooked her competition is because I don't think anyone else would've realized it. I wish I was a fan of this contest long enough to see all of this throughout the years.

But I think Alba has met her match this time. Olivia looks too dams good in these foot pics. And one of the closeups of Olivia's shoes shoes the arch of her feet. Love those shots. It's like they're stretching to get out of those shoes in a very sexy way. The same is true for one of Victoria's closeups. But I'm starting to get a bit concerned about Victoria because after all this time, she's still behind Mendes.

quote:
Originally posted by National:

Later tonight, I just might give my first of three announcements as to who will participate in next year's contest. First, I have to make sure that she passes a physical. That consists of putting her feet in my mouth before she gets the Commissioner's Approval.

So stay tuned for the 2012 Draft.

Love the part where you said that this mystery girl has to pass a physical. C'mon, who is she? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Now that we know who the division champions are, it is at this time that I want to remind you of a traditional rule we have at the Fashionistas. As a rule for each class, the women who win their divisions one year MUST face each other throughout the course of the following year's regular season. So that means for 201s, Olivia Wilde, Marisa Miller, Stacy Keibler, and Irina Shayk will all face each other in the season. In the NFC, Ashley Tisdale, Audrina Patridge, Candice Swanepoel, and Eva Mendes will all face each other. It's only a question as to when in the season will these girls face each other. Well, that's something I'll have to sort out in December. But can you imagine the type of matches these will turn out to be next year? Remember, we're talking about the regular season here. Also as a traditional rule for each class, the wild cards will face each other next year. That means for the AFC, that'll be Jessica Alba and Joanna Krupa. For the NFC, that'll be Megan Fox and Victoria Justice. What a match that'll be! 2012 is looking good already.

----

Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox, Candice Swanepeol, Marisa Miller. These were just some of the women whose name I've announced over the years in the draft as women who would participate in the Fashionistas. Those women have enjoyed great success and I see them as very strong contenders for next year's contest. It is in the draft where great success is born. This year's draft can be the birth of a new mega star who's on the horizon, ready to make a huge impression in next year's contest.

THE 2012 DRAFT --

It's that time again. Another aspect that makes the playoffs great is the anticipation as to the women who I will announce for the following year's contest. Throughout the playoffs this year, I will announce three women who will take part in the 2012 contest (the Season Premiere will be on Febraury 7, 2012). Let me tell you, every year it gets tougher looking for women who I want for the following year's contest. Every year I tell myself that I'm not able to pick the women who will make this contest interesting. This year is certainly no exception to the pressure I put on myself to unveil new women.

The first name I ever announced at the draft was Kim Kardashian. Despite her disappointing season, she's enjoyed a great career otherwise. In 2009, the first name I announced was Miranda Kerr. She's been pretty decent in her two years here. Last year, the first name I drew was Ana Beatriz Barros. She's had a mediocre year at best. Usually, the first names have turned out to be pretty good and a big deal going into the following season. Let's see who the first name will be this time.

2012 Draft is here and it's time to bring new talent into this contest.

--

Aside from her sexy figure and bedroom eyes, she has quite a sense of humor.

She was born in the Soviet Union in Kiev, Ukraine. Her Family moved to L.A. when she was 7 years old. She learned English by watching the Price is Right. According to her, Bob Barker spoke slowly so it was easy to understand. It's unclear whether her first words were "Remember to help keep down the pet population by spaying and neutering your pets." Her mother was a physics teacher and her father was a mechanical engineer, but for some reason she was at home at 10:00 AM everyday watching the Price is Right.

In spite of the recognition her work brought her, she continued to attend part-time classes at her local school, Fairfax Senior High School, sitting alongside students from the nearby Inglewood and South Central L.A. neighborhoods. She graduated from Fairfax in 2001, the same year that she appeared alongside Kirsten Dunst and Sisqo in the teenie hit movie Get Over It and in the video for Aerosmith's single Jaded.

For this woman only, I will purposefully pre-select which class she will be in next year. She will be in the NFC.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the woman who will be OFFICIALLY announced for next year's edition of the National Fashionistas. As the Commissioner of the National Femme Fashionistas, the first overall pick for the 2012 season will be ...

Mila Kunis -- The Woman We Will Love (This has some foot tease in it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=aSPQQ57KRQA&vq=medium

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wslw1uhb4it4xne355zxd5091h70pe0q/

"Blondes definitely do not have more fun. Trust me."
-- Mila Kunis

[ June 10, 2011, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

I trust ya, Mila! Great choice, Commish.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The women waiting in the wings for the second round received byes for very good reasons. These are the next level women. The first round serves as practice (very, VERY good practice) to prepare for the next round. Practice so good that a loss will end your year abruptly. And that's good because the women who are taking this week off are those in where you cannot afford to give up any big leads to.

As much as I love all of the women in this round, the only one who I see can make it past the next round will be the winner of the Stacy-Joanna match. I'm not saying that she will, I'm just saying that I feel that that girl has the better chance of doing so than any other girl who survives this round. That's why that match is unique.

Ashley Tisale is in second. But the top two seeds in the NFC are oozes too much sex appeal, and THEN they throw their feet into the mix. Ashley did give Audrina a good match a few weeks ago, but I think it will be a different story if they face each other.

And then there's Mila Kunis. And she's going to be in the NFC?! This gets more amazing by the year. I agree, great choice. Fantastic choice, actually. If there's anyone who won't have a losing season next year, it's her. And I love the pictures and that video promo. You're on a roll with these videos. The Olivia and Jessica Alba ones are just damn sexy enough in its own rights. But Mila throws in a little foot tease to make it all the more wonderful.

I'm excited!

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
[Bow Down]

I trust ya, Mila! Great choice, Commish.

+1.

MILA?! That's too good to be true. I saw the video. Since then, I haven't been able to find my jaw! Love the confident sexiness and that "fuck you" attitude at the end of the vid. That video shows a woman who's got this contest ALREADY figured out and pretty much knows what to do to go all the way. She's going to come in and take some names.

Is that an actual quote from Mila? If so, then that could make a believer out of me. And I agree: great choice.

And what about Megan Fox? She's getting blown away. I guess I'm still relatively new to this contest, but my guess would be that she's never been treated like this before based on the comments I read from National about how dominant she was a year or two back. And this support for Ashley sends a very scary message to whoever she's going to face in the next round. The top two seeds might be enjoying their one week vacations, but the news that Tisdale is giving it to Megan Fox the way she is must be a bit unsettling for Candice and/or Audrina.

And after getting off to a slow start, it looks like Victoria is going to catch Eva Mendes. And I agree with 18th Floor about the winner of this Stacy match with Joanna can be the one who can beat either Marisa or Irina. I feel, though, that that girl has a better chance of beating Irina than she does against Marisa. I don't think I'll vote for either Stacy or Joanna over Marisa or Irina. I don't know, that's a real tough one for me. I'll have to see what pictures we get out of them next week to see if I change my mind on this.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links