Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Well worn shoes and other items for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Well worn shoes and other items for sale
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,
I have two good reliable friends who sell their worn items, Cathy has cheesy smelling feet while her friend Ellie has sweaty midly cheesy feet, both are 100% genuine girls and used to sell on e-banned and e-bay but with listing prices and fees they both now are selling through me by advertising and word of mouth to maxmise their profits. To say maxmise I mean they usually sell worn shoes for around £10 - £20 depending on the shoes and can wear socks/tights/stockings as long as a week to 10 days with each day encouraging better smell.

I am a genuine guy who actually buys their items also and believes in selling only what I call real womens shoes and other items, we are looking for some genuine and reliable buyers, we can be very flexible for instance we have had a long term custom sale which for example means, the buyer will choose the shoes, usually flats as they have some great sweat areas and my friends wear them in for say a couple of months longer if they can wait to maximise the smell. They both have a huge collection of flats and other shoes as they both work as saleswomen so they are on their feet all day.

Please feel free to e-mail me and ask any requests, remember you could be a genuine customer and they both have other friends with varying ranges of foot smell and items for sale
Thanks for reading!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info MS, but I've never had a good experience when buying used well worn shoes or hose, they have never met my expectations. Me being girlfriendless or wife at the moment I just have to luck upon this in person. Most people are a bit suspicious buying because it could be items worn by men to trick us. It would probably help if maybe you showed the girls and them wearing them. Thanks again....
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links