Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "You Pervert!" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "You Pervert!"
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't mean to rattle all of you with that heading! But I was wondering, has a woman ever given a reaction like that to you, when you confessed your attraction to feet with her?
My girlfriend has been very accepting of my foot fetish, I'm happy to say.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really calling me a pervert, but more like "thats wierd" or "thats gross". Those certain girls were very close minded as well
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm...had one Thai woman said to me "you foot fetish, total turn off!"

Plus had some other negative reactions with very slight foot fetish conversations with some former coworkers who suddenly stopped wearing sandals after they figured out I had a fetish [Cry]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
hmm...had one Thai woman said to me "you foot fetish, total turn off!"

Plus had some other negative reactions with very slight foot fetish conversations with some former coworkers who suddenly stopped wearing sandals after they figured out I had a fetish [Cry]

I guess I'm lucky, in that aspect. Most of the girls in my office know I like feet, and they show me their toes, when that get them done!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny you should bring that up....the "pervert" bit.

I was with a couple friends at another friends cottage last month for the long weekend. During the afternoon a couple of us decided to walk down to the beach to hang out a couple hours. Of course I had to take my camera with me to snap a few pics of the hotties in bikinis. When we got back there was another dude with his girlfriend there hanging out. Apparently she had a little much to drink throughout the afternoon and wanted to browse my pictures on my cam. I must have taken a couple hundred pictures. All kinds. Girls lying on the beach....titty shots.....booty shots.....barefeet and soles in the sand. Well she was really surprised at some of my pictures (I have a great zoom) and couldn't believe what she was seeing. She gasped calling me a "pervert". Funny thing was I think she was turned on by the whole situation. By the end of the night she was begging to hook up with me through Facebook, and this was all in front of her boyfriend (sad bit is I don't have a facebook account)!

So this "pervert" managed to snap a few pics of her before we left for the night in front of her AND her boyfriend! LOL

http://i.imgur.com/39ipn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pTFxa.jpg

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankfully, I haven't had a girl call me a perv for having a foot fetish.

...Yet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll agree with everyone else, pervert would be more for like if you tried to sneak a photo of a girl's feet. Most will either accept or call it weird.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have been call a Pervert but a few was willing to suck my nasty dirty dick. Now who's the pervert. Women spent hours on hours with makeup, fixing their hair, with perfume. And all we want is to have some fun with their feet. Most woman don't get it, so move on!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been told a few things, but never outright insulted. But in the long run of things, I've even had girls tell me they find having their pussy licked to be gross. So yeah, everyone is different in what they like.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never have, but if i were ever to get such a reaction like that i would pose the question to the woman calling me that ask her "then why do you get pedicures paint your toes? why do you wear open shoes sandals flip flop's? why do you wear toe ring's?" i think there are many questions us foot lovers could ask someone that thinks our fetish is gross annoying.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Been told a few things, but never outright insulted. But in the long run of things, I've even had girls tell me they find having their pussy licked to be gross. So yeah, everyone is different in what they like.

Patrick

Stranger than fiction!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"So this "pervert" managed to snap a few pics of her before we left for the night in front of her AND her boyfriend."
Comment by Scotty

That chick looked right hideous, but I'd be tempted to give her feet a go. [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work Scotty!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe women think foot fetish is perverted?! Gawd, there's so much more worse out there! To each their own I guess.

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
I never have, but if i were ever to get such a reaction like that i would pose the question to the woman calling me that ask her "then why do you get pedicures paint your toes? why do you wear open shoes sandals flip flop's? why do you wear toe ring's?" i think there are many questions us foot lovers could ask someone that thinks our fetish is gross annoying.

I like your attitude about it.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links