Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What should I do??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What should I do???
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So tomorrow (august 9th) is wazs 21st bday. What should I do for him?? He showed me a great time on my birthday last week and I need to do the same? Any Suggestions guys??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trample him while wearing flip-flops. [Woot]

...Or just give him a footjob. Whichever is more his poison. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I whould say a 3way:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
I whould say a 3way:D

We have done that beforee I need something neww!!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are such a beautiful, great and special girl, that just being there for him should be enough. I think something really nice would be to dress up very sexy for him, make a nice special dinner for just the two of you. Then go out for some dancing and drinking either with friends or just the two of you. Then when you get home, let him undress you, piece by piece, with the shoes to be taken off last! Then let him have his way with your sexy smelly feet, and the rest of you! That should be everything he could want! Have an awesome time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAZ!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want something more edgy, go out together and pick up a beautiful girl for a super sexy threesome later that night. You both get her feet, and maybe she worships yours!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm Im thinking lol:P

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

smash the borthday cake with your feet then let him lick it off

--------------------
 -

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Invite some of you girl friends over and have a foot party for him only. Foot modeling, foot smelling, foot licking and toe sucking with at least five of your female friend. Can I cum! [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
Invite some of you girl friends over and have a foot party for him only. Foot modeling, foot smelling, foot licking and toe sucking with at least five of your female friend. Can I cum! [Cheers]

How can it be only for him if you go? LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Couple good ideas so far...and lol at patrick thats what i was thinking hehe.
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a fresh pedicure done, then wear some of his favorite footwear for him and give him a good foot job, keep denying him to cum for a long time then finally allow him to finally shoot a good load on your sexy feet and toes and soles.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18 holes with 3 of your hottest friends, followed by some badass barbecue, then a few fingers of disaronno accompanied by a nice maduro or nat sherman, then just you and waz for some quality alone time!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make him supper.

Seriously..cook him some food.

What?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I HOPE his birthday was AWESOME. I also hope you took some pictures of you looking really hot and sexy too, and that you want to share them with us too!!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links