Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DOSF

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DOSF
undrft1
Board Regular
Member # 4164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for undrft1   Author's Homepage   Email undrft1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEN OF SMELLY FEET?I AM NOT ABLE TO ENTER.Any help would be appreciated,
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they got hacked. doesn't surprise me considering how self-serving the hypocritical nazi admin were.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their forum software was way out of date, and they got penetrated along with footfetishtube.com same day. And then again there after forcing them to close down for a bit. I think thier attack has more to do with the admin running on Windows or holes int he forum software itself. The first attack promoted data recovery from backup.

Personally I like(d) that forum.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^To me it seemed to be full to the brim of paedophile (justifiers) - in brackets because they kind of go hand-in-hand - officious moderators (who protect the "rights" of the paedophiles so that they can justify wanting to fuck children) and...well kinda rape-y people with no respect for the personal or social boundaries of women/girls. The 4chan of feet as it were.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
they got hacked. doesn't surprise me considering how self-serving the hypocritical nazi admin were.

I agree 100% with your evaluation

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
^To me it seemed to be full to the brim of paedophile (justifiers) - in brackets because they kind of go hand-in-hand - officious moderators (who protect the "rights" of the paedophiles so that they can justify wanting to fuck children) and...well kinda rape-y people with no respect for the personal or social boundaries of women/girls.

quoted for truth. I would probably not believe how outrageous this seems unless i had seen it for myself.

i actually saw moderators and moderator-toadies (ie. those to lick brown in order to gain favor) ganging up on paedophile admonishers and trying to get them to be more open minded toward pedophiles who had not committed specific crimes yet. they argued that pedophilia was something that the people could not help and it wasn't their fault for liking children.

i wanted to puke when i saw this mentality and puke even more when i saw vehement moderator support for the notion. the degrading posts made toward members who disagreed tried to portray them as ignorant for not having an open enough mind toward pedophiles. it was sick! [Puke]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I wouldn't say it *was* the paedophiles fault for liking children as wrong as it feels to say, but it was the sharing of videos/pics of girls barely through puberty which I abhorred.

It was almost like working to make it more acceptable which is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen anyone try to do.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another feet pedophile site? This one and that FootSniffers place that came up a while back, or are they both one and the same?

Either way, they should be ashamed of themselves. Especially since you said that they're actually trading vids of young girls barely hitting puberty. ...I wonder...Could the site be reported on that?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wha?

wow...I have to admit I never really journied into DOSF much...but guess it was good I didn't dwell to far into it!

hmm...never heard of FootSniffers...but if it had all adult content of adults(!), sounds like a dream for us sniffers [Tongue]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

One in the same "The Den Of Smelly Feet" = feetsniffing(or something similar).com

Yeah, Youtube videos mostly. Some Facebook/Myspace pics...that sorta stuff.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links