Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Foot Viewing Spots (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite Foot Viewing Spots
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has probably been done (I seem to always make reposts lol) but I have seen it be more general such as school, library, etc. So I was wondering what are all your favorite 5 spots to do some foot viewing. And I mean specifically like a specific park, or a specific mall, etc.

For example (i don't go foot hunting like guys do but I notice when there a lot of bare feet).

1. Horseshoe on USC campus.
2. The lake by Wazs Beach house
3. The boardwalk and pier at the same beach
4. Woodlands pool at USC
5. The spa I go to near home in Charlotte Nc. (Obviously any spa will have feet but I swear all the feet are really really nice there more so than other spas i have been to)

Btw this topic was inspired by the Bryant Park topic I just read through!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad my topic was an inspiration!!! This repost isn't that bad as long as you're not asking which celebrity feet I will worship lol. That one comes up a lot. They are general, because those are the only places we see feet. I'll have to say, beach, park, (coming off of the Bryant Park topic) walking around NYC saw a lot of nice feet. At the gym when I'm working out and I see all of the women walk out of yoga class is a nice one. I've taken a pilates class once (because a girl asked me and it paid off), but there obviously are tons of feet. Another favorite viewing spot is here on Wus!!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my cell phone is blackberry curve n it has a loud shutter sound so heres what i do, i turn on music n i hang at side of store n wait for women to walk by n snapshot their feet 2nd place is
car show
mcdonalds
boardwalk
video store

Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love walking, sitting or hanging out at shopping malls, particularly out here in Long Island NY, so many sandals and flip flops. The many beaches and boardwalks out here flaunt lots of sexy bare feet. Karate classes, any female fighting feet is sexy and hot to me. On the train, train platforms, great for some pretty feet. Supermarkets out here also are fun for looking at pretty feet, while they are busy looking at what to buy!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The laundromat of course! All those pretty Mexican woman feet...

Second place: Walmart, for the same reason.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Times square. The best of the five boroughs is staten island by far..tons of spoiled girls who walk around with their pampered feet out in the open

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToesnSolesLover
Loyal Member
Member # 18792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToesnSolesLover   Email ToesnSolesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic. Have a couple places, being a mailman in buffalo you have only so much time to look at pretty feet. So on my route I get alot of sexy secretary's with shoes off or dangling a shoe for me and can't help myself staring at them. Also on one part of my route where I have an apartment complex you see lots of single women exposing their feet to get the mail from me then as they walk up the steps I get a nice sole shot. Man after 25 years doing this I love my job. So I have to get all my sight seeing done before the snow flies lol.
Real quick, another spot in buffalo is at a baseball games at the local parks and the women are sitting on the bleachers with their ankles crossed and you get a nice view from behind. Great post from a pretty lady [Smile]

Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The beauty of living in Florida is that you see feet every where every day. So the only real issue would be wanting to see a large concentration of feet. In that case it would be a large public event (craft show or festival), restaurant, pool, college campus or the mall.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anywhere [Smile]
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
The beauty of living in Florida is that you see feet every where every day. So the only real issue would be wanting to see a large concentration of feet. In that case it would be a large public event (craft show or festival), restaurant, pool, college campus or the mall.

See I always wanted to live in Florida for the same reason, but don't hurricanes hit your state a lot?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Repost are cool..im a local truck driver, delivering to a major supermarket in the tri-state area..i walk thru the front in stead of going thru the back...paperwork covers my screen on my phone so i put the video on before i go in...my only fear is the cameras above. Im still a little timid, but i try to keep calm...i get alot of floor shots lol! Pissed off when i view them later...today i miss alot of good ones...people looking..i have the shutter noise problem also...theres got to be a better way...Damn i love the summer!

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:

For example (i don't go foot hunting like guys do but I notice when there a lot of bare feet).

Sheeeesh, I've been doing a lot of that in my spare time lately.

Pretty cool when a girl knows where we're coming from [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:

I can't wait to move to Florida next year... The best spot for me is the shopping mall. Funny this came up because it seems like you find the prettiest looking feet when your not looking for it, but when your feet hunting you very seldom come across what your looking for lol

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Supermarkets and bookstores for me!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, in the summer, all i have to do is look down. i dont have a foot viewing spot. you really dont need one when you have the internet. but otherwise i just wait for the moment to happen, whenever it decides to. those are the best anyway.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links