Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Advice for someone looking to Start

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice for someone looking to Start
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all,

For those that run their own foot fetish sites and get models to pose, what is the average rate to pay someone for some foot modeling?

Since having a foot fetish and asking girls to pose their feet in front of the camera isn't the most normal thing in the world, what do you say/do to girls who you would like to see model?

I'd love to be able to do a little foot fetish photography here on my college campus, but I don't know what to say.

Any advice is appreciated.

Also, how would you respond to some girl saying "ew, no. of my feet?!". Recently, from my attempts, all i've said is "awww, thanks anyways." what can i say to be more convincing?! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How I did it was start up a blog. Its free and pretty easy to use. Make it look professional and decorate the blog with feet that you like or prefer (no footjobs).. Make it colorful and appealing with good taste and then you create some business cards with your information such as your blog link, email, phone # just for example. Vista print is pretty cheap; for $40 bucks you can design your own business cards and get like 200 of them. They always have deals. This way when you approach a lady who you think feet are nice looking you can present them with your business card and give them a brief description of your blog and what it is that you do. Keep in mind that every women isn't always open to foot modeling but atleast you approached the situation respectfully and professionally.. It takes practice and you'll fail at times but for every 10 no's is atleast 1 or 2 yes's lol. Hit and miss as I call it. Good luck!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why no Footjobs? It's a niche, there is a market for it just as there is a market for giantess,nylon,bbw feet etc....

I personally would rather be up front about the fact that I offer FJ clips on my site/blog then have her posing for pics and THEN whip the FJ content out at her.

I often wondered that, in terms of how foot photogs brought up the FJ aspect of it. As in, "hey.....soooo I ALSO have a FJ clip section on my store/site/blog here's an extra $50 you in?" is it something so clear cut and easy like that or more intricate that I'm just not thinking of?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Honestly, my first step is to worship. to me, there's nothing better then taking a nice set of shoes or flip flops off of a college girls feet. So far, I've only had about 4 girls let it happen. and that's primarily because they previously knew about my fetish and actually found it really cool. But for some of the other uninformed and lesser open minded girls, there HAS to be a really convincing way to let me at least take a few pictures of just their feet. I just don't know what to say [Cry]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links