Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot action in S. Florida

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot action in S. Florida
mojo25
Board Regular
Member # 21128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo25   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Brothers, I am visiting the Boca Raton, Fla area the weekend of Jan. 21 and was wondering if anyone knew of any foot fetish opportunities in that area.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boca Raton huh? Hmmm try the ads on backpage or that area, if not I got a Misstress that has nice smooth soft white size 7 Colombian feet if you like. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hgrtyu
Board Regular
Member # 44302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hgrtyu   Email hgrtyu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DO YOU HAVE A MISTRESS THAT LIKES GIVING FOOTJOBS I LIVE IN FLORIDA AS WELL,COULD WE POSSIBLY HOOK UP

--------------------
hgrtyu

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by hgrtyu:
DO YOU HAVE A MISTRESS THAT LIKES GIVING FOOTJOBS I LIVE IN FLORIDA AS WELL,COULD WE POSSIBLY HOOK UP

Yeah sure she's cool with that, where do u stay?
FootBoi88
unregistered

Yeah sure I have pics, I just dunno how to upload them from a mobile device. [Cry]
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can you email them to yourself? or connect your phone to your computer? I'm in South Florida myself so seeing these feet interests me [Hump]

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Just look up the domination section on backpage in the Miami ad.
footlover143
Board Regular
Member # 44438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover143   Author's Homepage   Email footlover143   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@footboi88- just moved to south florida. put me on to some of the good foot models in south florida
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links