Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Emily is back!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Emily is back!!
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Emily from A Nurse's Feet is back! I noticed her site was just updated yesterday on Wu's Feetlinks. I think she has one of the best looking feet on the Web. The toenails may just seem average, but her soles and toes are soooooo soft and smooth, I love it! I wonder how they smell?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She likes to get them stinky. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back home.

--------------------
foot fetish toys, foot sex toy, footjob toys
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
She likes to get them stinky. [Hump]

How do you know? Did you ever purchase her socks before? I just know she has really soft soles and cute toes.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked her pics. She still has the same preview pics up from the past 9 years though, so I'm interested in seeing what her new stuff looks like.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's been on Livejasmin a lot. I did ask her if she was Emily from ' A Nurses Feet' but she didn't answer. It is definately her though. She does the fetish cam shows, and the one time I paid for a show, she worked her feet up and down a dildo while doing the dirty talk to me. Suffice it to say I didn't last long!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

I wonder if Emily really is a nurse or is that just role play? Seems like if she really was a nurse she would be too busy to do foot cam shows and can make more money by busily pursuing her career. Maybe she isn't really a nurse but, but she has super sexy feet! How much did you have to pay for the show and how long was it?
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I wonder if Emily really is a nurse or is that just role play? Seems like if she really was a nurse she would be too busy to do foot cam shows and can make more money by busily pursuing her career. Maybe she isn't really a nurse but, but she has super sexy feet! How much did you have to pay for the show and how long was it?

She's definately not a nurse. All part of the act I suspect. The cam show can be as long as you want, but it cost 1.99 Euros a minute, but you'll probably only last 5 mins [Wink]
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links