Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Have a question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I Have a question
pantyhosefootlover420
Board Regular
Member # 45311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefootlover420   Email pantyhosefootlover420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many girls like guys with a foot fetish ?? what do they like ?? cause me i like the arches anckles and the toes !!! so whats up what do you like ? whats your foot fetish dream?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most girls I know hate feet! And its funny its usually the girls with the nicest/ most taken care of feet that hate them(I guess because they think feet are ugly, they feel theirs must be in top condition.) Unfortunately I have yet to find one girl who actually likes the idea of a foot fetish...but me, my perfect feet consist of small tapered toes, and super soft wrinkly soles, but I will take any sexy pair of feet

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had only one girlfriend who thought it was cool that I had a foot fetish. The others just thought it was sick.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dcegiel
Loyal Member
Member # 44511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dcegiel   Email Dcegiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my wife very much enjoys my foot fetish. Ive been with her since high school so after a while i broke her in with a massage then always complimented her on her pedis to let her know they were appreciated then slowly broke in the foot worship while massaging since massaging always feels good. After the years we are at the point where she attends foot parties with me and does girl on girl foot worship while i sit back and enjoy the show. I think its all about how you introduce the idea.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlelegs
Board Regular
Member # 45101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for littlelegs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a little bit unsure when my boyfriend to be at the time said he had a foot fetish, but that's because it was the 'unknown' - I think a lot of girls freak out as their first reaction, but after thinking about it they start coming round to the idea - I know I did! Couldn't imagine being with someone without a foot fetish now as it's become too 'second nature' for me to get lots of attention to my feet [Smile]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fft8989
Major Player
Member # 45289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fft8989   Author's Homepage   Email fft8989   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The others just thought it was sick

--------------------
foot fetish toys, foot sex toy, footjob toys
www.foot-fetish-toys.com

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must have lived a charmed life. I cannot recall ever having received an "Ewww" response to my foot fancy.

Those who had never been exposed were, at the very least, intrigued.

As some comedians have pondered over someone another's success, "Maybe it's in the delivery".

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's a shame, but truth be told. most women think guys who like feet are sick. you have to develope a good relationship with the women first. I like medium size feet with nice shaped even toes.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to reinforcedtoemo: most women think guys like feet are sick but they will turn around a suck a guys dick. Now I am sitting here and typing wondering who are the sicko. Also, many women today take a dick in the ass too. If I was a woman I would take the foot loving guy. Rather than exchanging body fluids any day. Is the reason most guys are guys and most women are women. [Confused]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had varied responses. Of the three girlfriends i've told about it, one accepted and embraced it, one tolerated it but didn't enjoy it, and one broke up with me on the spot.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
I must have lived a charmed life. I cannot recall ever having received an "Ewww" response to my foot fancy.

Those who had never been exposed were, at the very least, intrigued.

As some comedians have pondered over someone another's success, "Maybe it's in the delivery".

Exactly. As a girl, I can tell your reply is comimg from someone who has had real life success
with feet & girls in general.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im miffed as to where all the girls who think loving a girls feet is sick or weird. 1st time I was approached about my feet, I was a little shocked just cause Id never thought about it much. plus the fact Ive met tons of girls who like it, love it or are curious about it.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links