Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Friend's Feet II

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Friend's Feet II
aracnk65
Board Regular
Member # 44707

Icon 14 posted      Profile for aracnk65   Email aracnk65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have another one. I managed to get a foot sign from my friend Arianna after about a month straight of asking. For those of you who dont know what that is, its pretty much just one of those stupid picture things where people write on their hand or something with a message, only, I asked for one on her feet [Thumbs Up] And note, she's one of those girls who find feet gross, and a foot fetish to be the weirdest thing, so I'm surprised she even did it.

Pic 1

She thought writing what she wrote would be funny, but hey, i'm not complaining.

When she gave it to me, she complained I'm lucky she did it, because she was all comfortable in her slippers and it was really cold at the time [Big Grin] I still nag her to this day, but she's a hard one. I'm devoted on getting a picture without all the sharpie in the way of her beautiful feet.

[ October 18, 2012, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: aracnk65 ]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links