Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » smelly feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: smelly feet
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stjimmytha1   Email stjimmytha1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know why i do but i LOVE the smell of girls feet after a very long day waring shoes barefoot, especially flats, eugh the thought of the smell makes me feel in the mood lol.. Well ive had a few good moments, my younger brothers friends used to come over alot, always girls, always in flats, after college, id have 4-6 pairs of well worn and sweaty flats to smell every weekday, the best one was a girl called piper, she was 17 and her black flats were so sweaty they had a layer of her sweat on the sole, they smelt gorgeous and i hmrun my tongue over both them and they tasted even better than they smelt! Also today at work i got a good smell of really really worn flats from a 21 year old girl, i can still smell them now, anybody have any stories of the same nature? [Smile]
Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ur lucky
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelly feet in most cases but I don't like them when they smell vinegary, there's nothing better than having sweaty feet in your face while you are going at it, bliss!

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were you able to get any pictures of their shoes, or feet? Actually, you could've gotten pictures of both. You could've told them to do a group pose on the sofa, or on a chair. Tell him you were preserving his college years for him to look back upon years later. And if you wanted to get some good feet in shoes pictures, or just foot pictures, point the camera down [at a girl's feet], and pretend you are adjusting the settings when suddenly the camera goes off.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stjimmytha1
Board Regular
Member # 45579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stjimmytha1   Email stjimmytha1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have got a picture of the shoes yes but there was too many people about when her feet were up on the desk so it would have been a bit obvious which sucks! How do you post pictures on here by the way?
Posts: 29 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just this past Monday, I texted Christine, a girl a met a couple months ago while on her lunch break. Last week was the first time I gave her a footrub in my car.

Asked what she was doing after work. No plans. Asked her if she'd be up to have her feet worshipped. Lol.

Her response was, "Wait, what?"

Told her I'd explain when we meet up. She said that she had time to meet up.

We met up at parking lot in front of a library and she got in the passenger seat of my car. She kicked off her shoes and propped her feet up on my lap. She was wearing these thin, "hidden" socks that girls wear with flats. They were WET. Haha.

After a few minutes of foot rubbing, I pulled her socks off and lifted her feet in the air. I asked her, "I want to stick my face in your soles." Christine just shrugged her shoulders and said, "That's cool."

Stuck my face in there, took a good whiff, and told her to grab my face with her feet. Just divine.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I know there are ladies out there that wear those no show socks with flats to cut the smell. I like those socks.

I've only gone the sneaky/creepy situation, if you even want to call that, at a friend's place When I was in my teens I had a friend who shared the 2nd story of his parent's house with a sister. There was a bathroom up there as well and she would leave her worn socks in her own laundry basket in there. I'm not a fan of a certain smell, but the smell that came from them was awesome. Sometimes she'd leave her worn shoes in there as well.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links